• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

Win a copy of DMC HD Collection on devilmaycry.org

Angel

Admin

If you are a Devil May Cry fan and would like the chance to win a copy of the DMC HD Collection, courtesy of Capcom, then click the link above and get stuck in.

There are two platforms to choose from (360 or PS3) and three ways of winning but you can only enter one, so choose your category wisely.

Capcom have been pretty generous to us with this, so let's not make it a wasted effort. If you're not a fan of the series then feel free to pass on the news to anyone and everyone you think may be interested.

Game on :D

Azer249

Steam: Azer249
Three ways of whining... wait. One about xbox.. One about PS3...

The last one?

WHY U NO PC?

Other than that very nice, glad to see the site having a nice competition! good job guys :)

Angel

Admin
Capcom have certainly been more than generous - we didn't expect them to even entertain the idea of one copy, let alone a "good handful".

Plus later on we'll be looking at giving away DmC copies when the time comes...

Azer249

Steam: Azer249
Capcom have certainly been more than generous - we didn't expect them to even entertain the idea of one copy, let alone a "good handful".

Plus later on we'll be looking at giving away DmC copies when the time comes...

Another reason why i love Capcom. Free stoof. But it is really nice of you to give you them, it's a nice competition to have for the community over at DMC, Kudos for you and the team for getting it.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Totally tempted to swing over there; enter the competition and knowing my glorious luck - win the damn thing.

Then be like: "Oh and by the way, I've never played a DMC game in my life. Ciao!"

Angel

Admin
You have to do that. It would be beyond hilarious to see how people react to that...

thevulture

seen a few moans around the net saying how mostly newbies won copies... mind you, its great if they do, especially if you hope it keeps them coming back to the forum in the future

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
I was unaware that the winners had all been decided. They definitely haven't announced anything.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
I DIDN'T WIN!?!?!!?!?!!!!11!!!!!!!1ANGEL WE HAD A DEAL OLOLOLOLOL!!!!1111

/WRIST
/WRIST
/WRIST
/WRIST
/WRIST
/WRIST
/WRIST

Seriously though - how many of the winners slept with Steve?

LOLJK

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
I never really look at the home page and was expecting a thread of some sort. Thanks for posting it.

As far as my losing out goes: he may be better at illustrating than I am, but I'll always be a winner on the inside.