• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

What game are you currently playing?

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Just finished up Resident Evil Revelations. Liked the scarier direction and classic spin, absolutely hated the episodes, complete with random scenario jumps and the ever present: "Last time on Resident Evil Revelations."

What is this? One Life to Live? Linear, Capcom! I want Linear, or go back to Campaigns or something. Anything but Episodes, full equipped with soap opera music.

Thoix Heoro

That's digusting.
Alien: Isolation
I've played this game through three times now and still feel the desire to keep playing. Alien: Isolation is without a doubt my all-time favorite survival/horror game.

Jen

I'm playing Resident Evil: Revelations 2 and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I'm also soon going to start The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Alien Isolation and Watch Dogs.

tremor

woman of mayhem
I am currently playing Sims 3. When I'm not playing that, I'm playing the Walking Dead telltale game.

Darkstar Darin

I've never even played Dino Crisis...
Currently alternating between Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- and Mortal Kombat X. Btw does anyone know how to get Hotshot Johnny? I saw a post somewhere that said get a 10-game win streak in Survivor KOTH but after 30 wins I had nothing.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Sonic Unleashed. I'm having a hard time finishing it though. Not because I don't like it but because I keep getting distracted by other things.

CosmonautCowboy

Trying to finish off Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain before I get going on too much else. I couldn't resist picking up Xenoblade Chronicles X, though. Started messing around with that today.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Just finished Golden Axe Beast Rider. Solid game in my opinion; most of the issues reviewers had for it were pretty shallow.

CosmonautCowboy

Just finished Golden Axe Beast Rider. Solid game in my opinion; most of the issues reviewers had for it were pretty shallow.
I need to finish that one. I set it aside because I was having trouble clearing one section, and haven't gone back to it. What I did play seemed good, I didn't understand the poor ratings either.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I need to finish that one. I set it aside because I was having trouble clearing one section, and haven't gone back to it. What I did play seemed good, I didn't understand the poor ratings either.
A lot of people took issue with the evade/parray system, that it was too hard or awkward or something and then other people didn't like that you couldn't play as Gilius and Ax Battler but I feel as though, had the game done better, the sequels would have incorporated them more.

That's why I had set the game aside as well, ha-ha. I think I was in the highlands and got stuck and just put it away for a while. Really enjoyed playing the rest of the game though.

CosmonautCowboy

Yeah, the evade/parry system wasn't the simplest. But it works, as far as I can tell. Didn't encounter any bugs that I recall. Now I'm thinking about it & want to play it!

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Playing Resident Evil HD remaster. Those dogs that jump through the windows always scare the **** out of me