• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

What game are you currently playing?

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
^^ Yay!!!!

Oh, and Cap - are you considering investing in Monopoly Streets? *hint hint nudge nudge*

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Playing deadspace 2 again. Such a creepy game, but I love it!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
None. Currently rendering and uploading the first 3 episodes of my Dino Crisis LP to YouTube.

HerbytheHerbivore

Meaty Member
Yes you can! I haven't played it online yet though, but that option is there.

But ya, the voice overs still are cheesy and camp, but so is the game itself sooo
Oh when i say 'get over' it didnt mean it put me off of the game, i mean it from a humor perspective lol sorry bout that. syntax error 39_03194811111

That could be a possiblility in the near future :D

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
IM PLAYIN FALOWT 3 ND I KEP HITTIN PPL OVR THE HED WITH A SLEJHAMR AND THE GUTS GO EVRYWHERE LOL

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Batman: Arkham City. ;)

Watch out for that shark man... I threw the controller when I saw that! It scared the sh!t out of me! All in all it is an AWESOME game though....

ATM I'm playing house of the dead 4. I've got 2&3 for the wii and house of the dead overkill. It's just mindless fun! :D

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Watch out for that shark man... I threw the controller when I saw that! It scared the sh!t out of me! All in all it is an AWESOME game though....

ATM I'm playing house of the dead 4. I've got 2&3 for the wii and house of the dead overkill. It's just mindless fun! :D
Oh I've already beaten the game, I just downloaded the Robin DLC, though and I'm playing challenge maps and what not. ;) And the shark wasn't that bad, you just had to get the hang of it.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Oh I've already beaten the game, I just downloaded the Robin DLC, though and I'm playing challenge maps and what not. ;) And the shark wasn't that bad, you just had to get the hang of it.

I have a terrible terrible fear of sharks, so when I first fell into the water I yelped and didn't wanna play it again for a while, but then I mustered up the courage and finally did it! I love the game though, and not just because I love batman, it's just a good quality game!

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I have a terrible terrible fear of sharks, so when I first fell into the water I yelped and didn't wanna play it again for a while, but then I mustered up the courage and finally did it! I love the game though, and not just because I love batman, it's just a good quality game!
It really is, though I must say that the DLC definitely makes this game. (Unlike RE: ORC.) I got the Catwoman DLC for free for buying the game new but I definitely would have paid for it! Catwoman's playable bits in this game really make the story and Robin only adds to that, even though he's only playable in challenge maps. (I love those things, though! They're like crack for the Batman fan!)

Comparing the games alone, I like Asylum's story better but including the DLC, City trumps it! (Not to mention that there's more to do in City once the game is over and I felt like some air-duct repairman in Asylum with all that duct crawling. :rolleyes:)

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
It really is, though I must say that the DLC definitely makes this game. (Unlike RE: ORC.) I got the Catwoman DLC for free for buying the game new but I definitely would have paid for it! Catwoman's playable bits in this game really make the story and Robin only adds to that, even though he's only playable in challenge maps. (I love those things, though! They're like crack for the Batman fan!)

Comparing the games alone, I like Asylum's story better but including the DLC, City trumps it! (Not to mention that there's more to do in City once the game is over and I felt like some air-duct repairman in Asylum with all that duct crawling. :rolleyes:)

Ahahaha Yeah Catwoman is pretty fun to play! I just love going around the city too being Batman and all. I still need to get the Robin DLC, he looked like a hot piece of ass in this game! :p

ArabPikachu

Replaying Resident Evil: Revelations on PS3 and playing PS3 port of the PS1 game, Mega Man X4

ArabPikachu

Now that I've downloaded Ultra Street Fighter IV from PSN, I'm going to start playing that