• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

What are you thinking?

Krskull

Kamen Rider
This may contain spoilers to those who haven't seen Jurassic Park movies.

You know after watching Jurassic park 2 and 3 i am starting to wonder If the creators of those movies have considered the whole Velociraptor are highly intelligent. Yeah i will admit that watching them talking to each other in the third movie about take their time to decided what to do with the humans was a sign of intelligence.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
So, I'm leaving for Sudbury tomorrow morning for Election Day and coming back Friday. I can't wait to spend the whole day outside in -30 weather/sarcasm. Not sure this politics thing is working out for me.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I don't think there are any specific dimensions.. but if your signature is much larger than mine (for example), a portion of it will only be visible if you manually scroll down.

Thoix Heoro

That's digusting.
Thanks. I joined over a year ago but my laptop broke down soon after so I couldn't visit forums very often.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Like your avatar, by the way. It's from Namco vs Capcom isn't it?

Thoix Heoro

That's digusting.
Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Like your avatar, by the way. It's from Namco vs Capcom isn't it?
Thanks, and yes it is. Back when Dino Crisis was actually relevant and people liked it. *cries*
Welcome back both of you.
Thank you.

I need Game of Thrones to start again. Someone make this happen.
Tell me about. Still, I'm glad there's only ten episodes a season so none of the story lines are padded out to the point of exhaustion that I am feeling with most shows these days.

Thoix Heoro

That's digusting.
I am so happy a new Spider-Man is now going to be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I for one did not care for The Amazing Spider-Man films at all. Still, I'm not the biggest Marvel Studios fan out there. In fact I only really like half of them, but Spider-Man should receive good treatment and I am hoping he will appear in Captain America: Civil War.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Is it just me or are the superhero flicks getting a little tired?
And I don't even want to think about what live-action is going to do to my lovely Maximoff twins! :( If we were going to be completely honest, they're not something you can easily transfer into live-action, you just can't.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Game of Thrones has consumed just about every part of my life. I can't even look at men if they're not Jaime Lannister anymore.

I know I've made this sound really appealing, but yes you should watch it. :D

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Game of Thrones has consumed just about every part of my life. I can't even look at men if they're not Jaime Lannister anymore.

I know I've made this sound really appealing, but yes you should watch it. :D

Well you and the beautiful Lena Headey make it sound really appealing. I mean who could say no to that face *points at La Femme Fatale's sig*

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I'm so tired but I don't want to go to bed too early because then when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, I'll probably be up longer. :(