• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

SSX Demo

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
I can't afford the full game, but I'm horribly addicted to this demo. I've played nonstop.

Anyone else play it?

What's your best race time?
What's your best trick-it score?

I worked and toiled to get my best time down to 2:06 and I'm proud of that number.
Best trick-it score is around 18 million.

If anyone beats either of those scores, add me on XBL and I'll happily compete against your ghost. Or even if you wanna compete against mine.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
I played it today, and without sounding overly-enthusiastic - it's f*ckin' epic. The soundtrack is amazing and I'm thrilled that it's remained true to the previous games in the series. Heart was pounding like crazy the entire time.

Didn't get much time to play it though, so I'll post my best race time/trick-it score when I get something I'm satisfied with.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Just topped my race time. 2:05.69 2:04.03 2:02.99

Found out that Zoe is much more suited towards racing, though she's a bit harder to control. Add me on XBL?
I want to compete against some ghosts. GT is my username.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
D: 2:02:99!?!?

I...It took me long enough to get first place! Ah jesus... I'll add you as soon as I don't suck so much.

srs practise time initiated - brb

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
I hit 1:55 after the edit time ended. :D (seriously, where is that trollface smiley when you need it).

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
1:55!? ISWEARTOGODYOU'RECHEATINGSOMEHOW

Anyway, so far I've only managed 2:13. -_-

It's bugging me now, actually - your record and the fact that I used to be so good at these games. When I manage to get the full game, it's ta-ta to my social life 'cause I must become teh M45t3R.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
When I manage to get the full game, it's ta-ta to my social life 'cause I must become teh M45t3R.

I know exactly what you mean. There is no other sports-based game that was ever half as addicting as a good SSX.

What's your current best btw?

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
What's your current best btw?

I don't even know. I don't use live a lot. Mostly because the only way I use it is via a wired connection, and that means taken my Xbox downstairs. I'd get a wireless adapter but they're stupidly extortionate.

Anyway, my point is(and sorry for the rant thar) that for some reason the demo doesn't save your best times/trick-it scores unless you're permanently connected to live. But as far as I know I got 2:12 tonight. But who knows what my time was last time I was on live - it's probably ridiculously bad.

Also: F*ck it - I'll add you - or rather you can add me(I'll PM you). Have fun kicking my ghost's ass without any real effort(if I even have one).