• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

Games that make you sad

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I know! I hate that part.

And you see Raiden fighting and Rosemary watching and Otacon begging Snake to keep going. It's so sad!!!

But you were almost at the end! Just finish that part, a few more minutes of game-play, and then all secrets are revealed.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
I know! I hate that part.

And you see Raiden fighting and Rosemary watching and Otacon begging Snake to keep going. It's so sad!!!

But you were almost at the end! Just finish that part, a few more minutes of game-play, and then all secrets are revealed.

Yeah it is.

I guess i will have to ask someone to play that part for me. as for the secrets at the end. i know one of them i knew it before the game was released. and it happened just as i imagined it.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Which secret are you talking about?

Because, as someone who has been playing Metal Gear Solid since she was seven or eight, everything that happened at the end just blew my mind.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Which secret are you talking about?

Because, as someone who has been playing Metal Gear Solid since she was seven or eight, everything that happened at the end just blew my mind.

Big Boss and Snake meet one last time. but i imagined it a little bit different.

Thoix Heoro

That's digusting.
Halo 4
The ending gets me every damn time.
Cortana is one of my favorite video game characters, so watching her die after fighting along side her the Master Chief for eleven years made me incredibly depressed. It hurt even more seeing the Master Chief become a broken man because of her sacrifice, but her death has helped him on his path to become what he has forgotten he was. A human.