• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

Games that make you sad

Meg

Lalalalala
Ever play a game that made you cry? ;_;

FFXIII made me cry toward the end because I couldn't take how bad it was anymore. Hehehe...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
No game's made me cry, but this is the closest I've come.
I was much more emotionally invested in games when I was 10...

You must be registered to view media

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Final Fantasy X...
When Yuna runs towards Tidus and then falls right through him...I cry so much! D:

Meg

Lalalalala
Persona 3 also had a really sad ending. *sniff*

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
This is embarrassing... but when Steve died in Code Veronica... My only excuse is I was 12 and had all these hormones running through my body! ;_; Oh... Steve.

Xranger60

The ending of MGS4 was emotional. The soundtrack is epic and perfectly sets the mood.

Romero

Premium
Some losses and deaths in the Half-Life games were a bit sad, but I don't remember much of it. It was NPC characters that I didn't have time to grow attached to.

ArabPikachu

The absence of Captain Commando as a playable character in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 made me shed a couple of tears because he was my most wanted character for that game.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
1. Killing the boss in MGS3 and Sniper Wolf's death in MGS1
2. The death of Steve in RE:CVX
3. Silent Hill 3 Harry's death

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Metal Gear Solid makes me cry like nothing else.
  • When Otacon started crying because Sniper Wolf had to go in MGS1.
  • When Gray Fox died in MGS1
  • When Olga died leaving Raiden to take care of Sunny in MGS2.
And MGS4? Don't even get me started. From the series-long mind-**** to all the feels, I'm nothing but a big glob of emotional goo throughout the entire game.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
That is the only MGS game in the series that i couldn't finish.
Did you not finish it because you didn't like it or did you just lose interest? Personally, I suggest trying to finish it; it's one of my favorites. Not as good as Snake Eater or the original but definitely worth playing all the way through. It really took MGS above and beyond, in my opinion. From the Beauty and the Beast back-stories to Drebin's overall awesomeness to the secret to end all secrets it's just a great game.

Only thing I really didn't like was bringing Meryl and Johnny back. Never liked them as characters and could have definitely done without them in this title.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Did you not finish it because you didn't like it or did you just lose interest? Personally, I suggest trying to finish it; it's one of my favorites. Not as good as Snake Eater or the original but definitely worth playing all the way through. It really took MGS above and beyond, in my opinion. From the Beauty and the Beast back-stories to Drebin's overall awesomeness to the secret to end all secrets it's just a great game.

Only thing I really didn't like was bringing Meryl and Johnny back. Never liked them as characters and could have definitely done without them in this title.

I loved that game and i am really interested in it. but there is one part in the game that no matter what i do i always end up crying because its too emotional for me.

I am not a big fan of Meryl. but Johnny he is awesome. and he is my third favorite character after The boss and Big Boss.