• Welcome to the Dino Crisis Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Dino Crisis series.

Register Log in

Games that make you happy.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
What games make you happy? Games you have fond memories of playing; that generally make you tingle all over when you think about them. Har.​
For me, it's FFIX, FFX and Fallout 3.​
FFIX - One from my childhood. I have deeply fond memories of playing this as a child. I loved it; adored it. And it makes me happy whenever I play it. Tis a game I'll share with the grandchildren whether they want to or not.​
FFX - I loved this game. It's such a beautiful story and the soundtrack is glorious. It makes me happy despite the epically depressing ending.​
Fallout 3 - Little hard to believe, but yes, even a game set in an apocalyptic wasteland makes me happy. It's one of my favourite games of the current generation, and I enjoy playing it more than a lot of my other favourite games.​

Azer249

Steam: Azer249
Portal, just because it's Portal. Both of the games have amazing humour and i found myself having to pause when entering the Cave Johnson sections of Portal 2, purely due to lack of air from laughing. Other than that casual games with good music make me happy, Fallout 3/New Vegas, there is something about games that give you unimaginable power, they just make you, happy!

Angel

Admin
Viva Pinata, Crash Bandicoot and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Also Oblivion.

Meg

Lalalalala
Crash Bandicoot! :D I loved those games when I was little, so playing them again after over ten years was amazing. I still play them sometimes too. Mainly the second one because that one is my favorite. :)

I got Rayman Origins recently. I never palyed a game in that series before, but I love this game. It's so happy! It's full of so much happiness I could be failing at the same part in a level over and over again, but I don't care because it's just so happy! :D

Finally, Final Fantasy XIII. More specifically, Lightning. I played the game for the battle system, but I continued watching the cutscenes for Lightning. I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about it. <3!

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I would get so excited in Zoo Tycoon when my endangered animals would have babies.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Mario games and others like it. Most things Super Nintendo.
If they're really cheesy and have a wealth of stupid little happy clouds and cartoons then I can't help but laugh at what I'm seeing.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Just remembered another couple games.

Dark Cloud 2/Dark Chronicles and Shadow Hearts 2 - two brilliant PS2 gems. Loved those games to pieces, and they make me happeh.

ArabPikachu

For starters, I'd like to mention Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super-Heroes

I remember being introduced to Captain Commando through that game when I was an elementary kid.

Meg

Lalalalala
I'd like to update my list. ^^

Roller Coaster Tycoon is always a good time. That and the Kirby games. Always good.

ArabPikachu

I'd like to give an honorable mention to the Beat em up game titled as Captain Commando

Playing that game has taught me to have hope in the face of adversity

ArabPikachu

I fondly remember being an elementary kid playing X-Men Vs. Street Fighter at someone's house in California