Who Here Cares About....

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I like Baseball - it's my first, and main, sports love - but I also enjoy hockey and live football games - mostly high school - but occasionally I'll end up watching it on TV.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I love Tennis and play it. I love watching football, tennis, hockey, baseball, MMA, and skateboarding/snowboarding/bmx, etc. The only sport I don't particularly love watching is basketball. I never got into it as much as I probably should being a southern gal. :p

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
I hate sports. I only watch them if someone has a high percentage of either looking like a fool or dropping down dead. Mean, I know, but sport is just sooooo boring to watch.

I also hate playing sports. There's always someone crap on your team letting the side down. And that person is nearly always me.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I also hate playing sports. There's always someone crap on your team letting the side down. And that person is nearly always me.
I'm like this too, that was why I was never good at playing football (soccer) because I'd always hog the ball and insist on making the goal. I thought everyone else on the team wasn't capable, I'm not a team player... so that's why I play tennis. I try to avoid doubles as well, because if the other person misses the ball I get super ****ed, then end up playing the game 2 on 1 and telling the other person to just sit there and pretend they're playing.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
I grew up in a state that only had a basketball team, so I've been a Portland Trail Blazers fan my entire life. Haven't kept up with them lately since they're not a spotlight team so it's hard to catch individual games.

Since I lived in Philadelphia I also picked up baseball, which I never thought I could come to enjoy watching. Seeing the Phillies win in 2008 was just so much fun. They are one of the oldest teams in the American baseball league (started around 1880 I think) and they had the worst track record of every team. The city literally became a different place after they took home a title. Before that, they were booed in their home stadium more often than not.

I don't actively watch either one, but I'll catch a game every once in a while and check how the season's going every few days on the internet.

The other majorly syndicated sport in the US, (American) Football, does not interest me at all. I may have had a team, but they decided to let a dog-fighting pile of filth be their quarterback. If I was ever going to be a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles, it would have been in spirit only.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Not that I really understand what 'sports' are... but man, since this NHL lock-out the Leafs are doing really well this season - haven't lost a single game yet!

Romero

Gold Supporter
I care a lot about sports! I actually care tons about it! And to elaborate more; I fricken' hate sports. :D That's the general rule, but there are a few rare exceptions. I love the men's world cup in football, but only the world cup.