What are your favorite foods/drinks?

tremor

woman of mayhem
I make Oreo cheesecake truffles! It's pretty much a box of Oreos mixed with a block of cream cheese, split into little balls and covered with mint chocolate ganache. Nom nom nom.
Uhm, I'm coming up there to live with you now, okay? :p

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
Sex on pancakes? How is that even physically possible? Do you have to have, like, massive pancakes or something?

Speed reading. It can mess you up.

L. Lawliet

Psst... I'm L.
Um, I like ramen. I especially like it with a Mountain Dew. However, at the moment I do not have any ramen.

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
What is ramen? I keep reading the word across the webbernets and I literally have no idea what it is. Is it like noodles or something?

My new favourite awesome food is my soup. Yes, I keep going on about it. But that's because it is seven shades of awesome. I've had over 2 pints of the stuff today already and I'm having more tomorrow. That and my sweet potato fries which are baked in a hot oven in a similar way to roasting potatoes.

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
Is it a bit like Super Noodles? Takes 4 minutes to cook sort of thing?

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Ya probably... I think Super Noodles and Mr. Noodles are the same.. ramen has a bit more of a Japanese thing going on but same deal.

There's not much food I don't like, well except for fish. Only fish I really like is tuna. Speaking of tuna, I love tuna steaks so tasty.

I drink mostly water, oj & coke zero. Only alcohol I actually like the taste of is bulmers berry.

Larae

^Oh, how I miss ramen.

All I have to say for myself is thank goodness for Japan. Since I was a kid I have had a craving to eat raw/raw-ish things, and the only way I can somewhat safely do that is in a Japanese restaurant. (I don't trust myself with that stuff)

Apart from going out to eat that, I enjoy making a ranch chicken salad loaded with bacon, sliced soft-boiled yolky eggs put between toast.
I like to cook a lot of things, actually. I can always be spotted drinking any kind of soda, and I always have my coffee in the mornings/afternoons.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Fresh Gourmet's Garlic Ginger Wonton strips. I'm obsessed with them. I bet I look like a crazy person to the cashier 'cause every.single.time I go grocery shopping I buy like, 10 bags of the stuff.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
I love marshmallows and cheese Pizza, all types of pasta and Cookies

As for Drinks well Beside water i think this video will answer that question

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Sushi. I wish I was never introduced because I'm like, 99.9% sure it's responsible for me not having the body I did in university, but eh. A small price to pay. :p

Hel

Pizza... I looove pizza! Tomato sauce, cheese and salami, that's all I need. Today I can't believe anymore that there was a time when I didn't want to eat it. Damn, I must have been insane!

And you know what makes it even better? Contrary to what everybody else says about pizza making you fat and all that, it actually helps me lose weight! Probably because it fills me so much thatI won't have to eat anything else for the rest of the day.