What are your favorite foods/drinks?

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Have you tried Jonathan Crisp? Like Kettle Chips but even nicer. If your FB location is correct, it's just a short 24 mile journey to the nearest Home Bargains store to get a giant bag of Jonathan Crisp for just 50p. Yes, that's right - 50p. I know Scots are notoriously tight-fisted and all, but if you save for about a month, you'll be more comfortable with such an extravagant expenditure.

amirite?
50p!? Are you joking!? I have 0 kids to feed, Angel! I can't go throwing money around like that!

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
Cheapskate.

Anyways, I also like cream cakes. But with proper cream, not the stuff from a can that goes all watery and weird after 5 minutes. That stuff I like to eat straight from the nozzle...now cue filthy jokes about nozzles and spraying cream.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I don't remember that, I don't know what picture my comment was based on. Maybe I had only seen one image of Regina.
I don't think Regina is the hottest of all game heroines, but on this forum she's hot enough in spite of lacking a bit in the flesh department. Please don't mention any RE heroines where Regina can hear it.

Oohh, I can mention a dish! I love pancakes with bacon and Canadian Marble syrup.
Canadian marble syrup?

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
You might as well be talking dirty to me when you mention anything about any kind of cheesecake lmao.
I make Oreo cheesecake truffles! It's pretty much a box of Oreos mixed with a block of cream cheese, split into little balls and covered with mint chocolate ganache. Nom nom nom.

Azer249

Steam: Azer249
Anyone who has me on facebook/twitter will already know this.

I'm so addicted to Mountain Dew it's scary. As for foods I tend to go for things such as; Curry, Rice, Pasta, Spaghetti bolognese , Chilli.

Anything that is a spicy dish really. I love that kind of food, the majority of what i live on is rice and pasta.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Anyone who has me on facebook/twitter will already know this.

I'm so addicted to Mountain Dew it's scary. As for foods I tend to go for things such as; Curry, Rice, Pasta, Spaghetti bolognese , Chilli.

Anything that is a spicy dish really. I love that kind of food, the majority of what i live on is rice and pasta.
And with that: why you're only 3ft tall continues to be an absolute mystery to me.