what are you watching?

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Well didn't find this thread. So i decided to make it

I just finished watching Game of thrones season 1 episodes 1,2 and 3

I really loved the first few minutes of the first episode. and there are two scenes of that episode that made me laugh. But i didn't like the ending of that episode.

Second episode there are two scenes of that episode that i really loved to the point where i got up of my chair and shouted "Good boy/girl"

I will put Tyrion Lannister in my favorite characters list next to Eddard Stark

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Well didn't find this thread. So i decided to make it

I just finished watching Game of thrones season 1 episodes 1,2 and 3

I really loved the first few minutes of the first episode. and there are two scenes of that episode that made me laugh. But i didn't like the ending of that episode.

Second episode there are two scenes of that episode that i really loved to the point where i got up of my chair and shouted "Good boy/girl"

I will put Tyrion Lannister in my favorite characters list next to Eddard Stark
Woo hoo!! I think the author should start to pay me... because you're like, the 9th person I've convinced to watch the show. :D

Anyway. I'm not watching anything right now because not GOT 'til April. :(

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Woo hoo!! I think the author should start to pay me... because you're like, the 9th person I've convinced to watch the show. :D

Anyway. I'm not watching anything right now because not GOT 'til April. :(
They should hire you and give you a role in the show.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Watching Macgyver season 3 episode 20.

I am going to take a break from Game of thrones. I am not sure if i will continue to watch it.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
MacGyver's a good show. Sometimes my dad watches it so much I'm sick of it but it was a good show.
MacGyver has been a great influence to me when i was little. I miss those monday nights when i sneak into my parents bedroom and hide under their bed and gag my mouth so i could watch it when i was supposed to be sleeping.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
MacGyver has been a great influence to me when i was little. I miss those monday nights when i sneak into my parents bedroom and hide under their bed and gag my mouth so i could watch it when i was supposed to be sleeping.
Well you were a dedicated little bugger, weren't you?

OT:

Man of the House

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Oh, one thing I do watch everyday is the provincial government's Question Period. You know you're a dork when...