The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Gold Supporter
Hai! :) I'm back and my leave has been so long - about 9 months - that I think it's appropriate to make an announcement about my return.

*Knock knock* I hope I'm welcome here. I find that I can't view some of you awesome people's profiles, including some people I thought were my good friends. I feel out. :(

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Your username makes me think of the Cayonero; that badass 4x4 from The Simpsons. It even had a theme song:

Just replace the word Cayonero with Romero and ya got yourself your very own theme tune.

Oh and my profile is welcome to any and all. BUT YOU'D KNOW THAT IF YOU HAD VISITED IT :(:(:(

Romero

Gold Supporter
Just replace the word Cayonero with Romero and ya got yourself your very own theme tune.

Oh and my profile is welcome to any and all. BUT YOU'D KNOW THAT IF YOU HAD VISITED IT :(:(:(
Thank you. :D
I WILL VISIT YOUR PROFILE NAO! ;)

Azer249

Steam: Azer249
^ Hey, that's for my private time Miss! No one is supposed to know about that!

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Of course. Would you like the Self Matters Companion: Helping you Create Your Life from the Inside Out by Dr. Philip McGraw or Love Smart: Find the One you Want or Fix the One You Got also by Dr. Philip McGraw. I can also throw in a free trip to the Toronto Zoo for anyone 18 and under and maybe a Twix bar. I get paid by taxpayers so your choice in free sh!t is limited. :p

tremor

woman of mayhem
Of course. Would you like the Self Matters Companion: Helping you Create Your Life from the Inside Out by Dr. Philip McGraw or Love Smart: Find the One you Want or Fix the One You Got also by Dr. Philip McGraw. I can also throw in a free trip to the Toronto Zoo for anyone 18 and under and maybe a Twix bar. I get paid by taxpayers so your choice in free sh!t is limited. :p
I'll definitely take that Twix off your hands :p