Say something you can't say to their face!

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
In one of his posts (he actually edited it out now), he had said that 'he called it that Romney would win the popular vote and Obama would win the electoral college and that's why electoral college is bullsh!t'... he must have posted that early in the night because Romney had a lead at the beginning but Obama DID eventually end up winning the popular vote. Once all the numbers were in (except for Florida who clearly needs to get their act together because they shouldn't still be counting) I went back to that thread to call him out on it but he had taken that bit out, lol.

Do you ever get the suspicion when teenagers say things like 'I called that so and so would win', it's like... um, no, you heard all you know about politics from Mommy and Daddy and you don't even have the slightest idea of whats going on.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
In one of his posts (he actually edited it out now), he had said that 'he called it that Romney would win the popular vote and Obama would win the electoral college and that's why electoral college is bullsh!t'... he must have posted that early in the night because Romney had a lead at the beginning but Obama DID eventually end up winning the popular vote. Once all the numbers were in (except for Florida who clearly needs to get their act together because they shouldn't still be counting) I went back to that thread to call him out on it but he had taken that bit out, lol.

Do you ever get the suspicion when teenagers say things like 'I called that so and so would win', it's like... um, no, you heard all you know about politics from Mommy and Daddy and you don't even have the slightest idea of whats going on.
Yeah, I get that feeling too. He said he voted this year and he probably voted for who mommy and daddy voted for, not who he thought should win because, well, he doesn't know. It's like he's still switching sides and the election is over - with or without Florida's lateness. (Which is still baffling to me. I want to say this has happened before but I can't be sure...?)

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Oh, give me a break kid. I didn't delete you because you 'neglected' me, I deleted you because you were an ass when I told you I missed seeing you around.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
If I had a tomahawk and I could get away with it; I would bludgeon your stupid little face in with it, rip you open and hang you by your intestines while you bleed out.

That's not directed at anyone here btw. :D

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Yeah I was pretty mad... I don't tolerate people giving me **** to my face very well, lmao, especially when I've done nothing wrong so I was pretty done with the whole sitiation.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
He went off just because you said you missed seeing him? Yeah, he gave me some weird little **** not too long ago about internet friends not being as good as real friends so he was getting rid of all of his. :rolleyes:

If I had a tomahawk and I could get away with it; I would bludgeon your stupid little face in with it, rip you open and hang you by your intestines while you bleed out.

That's not directed at anyone here btw. :D
Sounds like you've thought about this extensively...

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Yeah, I think I had seen that comment on your profile, if I remember it was around the same time actually.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Sounds like you've thought about this extensively...
Oh honey... If you heard about my entire plan (involves bleach and bone mashing then sprinkling remains into a toilet) you might be a little scared of me! ;) but of course I just have a colorful imagination and I know none of this is legal so... None of this will happen and we won't have to hide the body! Don't worry. :D I just need to metaphorically do all of this... With words ya know? Words can hurt more than anything.

EDIT: I dunno how my font turned into your color! Must be because I was using my phone at the time.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I counted on you to take me to my friend's engagement party since my car isn't working... and you can't even keep your promise... but I'M the selfish one? You do this all the damn time. I can't wait until I get married and you go "Oh I'm so sick today... can you postpone until tomorrow at least? You're such a selfish bitch... wanting your wedding to happen today of all days..." You're sick every single day it seems like. You act like Filburt the f*cking turtle from Rocko's Modern Life.

Meg

Lalalalala
I counted on you to take me to my friend's engagement party since my car isn't working... and you can't even keep your promise... but I'M the selfish one? You do this all the damn time. I can't wait until I get married and you go "Oh I'm so sick today... can you postpone until tomorrow at least? You're such a selfish bitch... wanting your wedding to happen today of all days..." You're sick every single day it seems like. You act like Filburt the f*cking turtle from Rocko's Modern Life.
Does Story need me to turn someone's car into the fireball in your sig?

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Does Story need me to turn someone's car into the fireball in your sig?
Hahaha I feel like that lately. Right now I'm just in f*ck it all mode... Time to watch more Dexter, that'll keep my mind off things. I feel bad for disappointing my friends but f*ck it... they've disappointed me like way more in the past so they can just deal with it.

Meg

Lalalalala
Sooooo REN isn't working? :eek: I can't even log out.

......I hope I haven't been banned. :oops: