Primal Carnage

Sauroid

Hello dear Community,

this is my first post in this forum and i´m trying to make it without google translater, sorry for my bad english. Sorry for my post, he was too long for one, the 1000 Word posts arent good for me, sorry for this. And i must used a bit google translator, sorry for it, too

Some of you may know this game but many of you do not. I believe that this game deserves that users know at least something about it, because it is more than just a shooter, it's a FPS where dinosaurs play a major role.
I will not post with this counter-trend to the Minecraft produce euphoria, which was stimulated by the released version of 1.8. But I would like might scatter joy and enthusiasm among the people gathered here, will grow and bear much fruit.
At the beginning of this article you probably want to know about the developers behind the game. However, the technical data of Primal Carnage surely irritate some.
The game is produced by Lukewarm Media, a 23-strong team, and belongs to the so-called "Indi-Games". This term describes games that were of lesser known companies, studios or groups, with a developed normally rather low budget.
This caused the prices of these games are rather low, but accompanied by the great ignorance, and the number of players. In addition to operating Carnage Primal Media Lukawarm at stake Lightspire - Fortunes. Originally, the Unigine engine be used, for which there was a trailer, but it was decided in October last year, a change to the Unreal 3 engine, which could be admired, shortly after the announcement in a new video.

This video shows the original Primal Carnage Unigine engine.

The first trailer for Primal Carnage in the new engine is used, the Spinosaurus is currently on a lot of mystery, no one knows yet exactly how this theropod is installed.

These are just some basic things about the game itself, I now want to go a step further, by the developers themselves and the engine to the game. About this I've not said a word and it is time to add some information about Primal Carnage in this post. Jokingly referred to the game and Dino-Left 4 Dead, which comes very close to the game, without him, but to fulfill. Who of you has played Left 4 Dead already will know that this is a multiplayer title. So it is with the dinosaur shooter. But he is also still have a single player section over there at the present time, no facts.
For this reason I am in this post, go closer to the facts of Ermangelungen single-player part, on the multiplayer section.
Currently two versions are known to play with more to follow.
On the one hand, these are the so-called "Power Grid" mode where the goal is to conquer as many points on the map. Here, two teams compete against each other. First, there is a team consisting of dinosaurs and a human group. This is the maximum size for the number of counterparties are at 20 players.
The second mode is certainly one that many have been expected from the upper rows and the Left 4 Dead reference. If this is the survival mode. These people are trying as a group against a superior number of AI controlled dinosaurs to exist.

http://www.gbase.ch/uploads/ci/shots/Primal-Carnage_b_112410.jpg

A survivor's skills against the king of the tyrant lizards

As I already mentioned above, there are both men and dinosaurs that are ready to play. These two groups each have five highly specialized characters to choose between which the player must decide where you say to the terrible lizards must ensure that there are only four, including an additional reptile. It can be said that Primal Carnage works by the so-called "Nemesis" system which means that each class is particularly good against a certain type, but in return gets big problems for another. It works on a grand council, similar to the rock-paper-scissors principle.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/10/sept/primal-nem.jpg

A diagram to illustrate
At the beginning I will illuminate the five survivors and give you some insight as well, and then proceed with the rulers of ancient times.

Sauroid

On the one hand there is the researcher and paleontologist. Through her work she has to fight the dinosaurs' a quiet mind, what is the use of their weapon its best feature. She is a very talented shooter. With a sniper rifle to keep the enemy at bay. Here, the Pteranodon is their prime target, because they can hit him with her gun at altitudes where the air for most of their fellow reptile is unattainable. On the other hand it gets into trouble, you should come too close to the dinosaurs once. Then they get frightened and lose their edge they needed in the struggle for survival. Therefore, they should, especially when opposing groups like a pack of Compsognathus remain at an appropriate team member, who gives her cover, or if need be seek their salvation in flight.During her deployment she stand by her sniper rifle several tools available that allow them to safely get through the jungle.She uses her sniper rifle, which offers the possibility of using twice to zoom. In addition to the rifle to shoot very quickly.With head shots can kill almost all enemies directly, except these are larger reptiles, such as the Tyrannosaurus Rex.As I wrote earlier, the researcher has access to additional items. So you rifle ammunition offers the normal fire a second mode that allows you to shoot with a tranquilizer dart. This sets the dinosaurs' out of action for a longer time, thus slowing their opponents of the arrow or confused them.It has already been mentioned that their biggest weakness is the melee. However, the researcher also has to compensate. If you never know when some or several dinosaurs come too close, she has one last chance to defend themselves. If this occurs, gun comes their power is used, the endurance of the animals for a short time and reduced her the chance to flee there.In addition to the paleontologist, there are still four more character. Next, I turn to the command.This is, like all others in its own way a very important part of the group. He assumes the role of damage dealer, with his two arms. What he lacks in precision and skill, he makes off with brute force. First, he draws on his assault rifle and the other he has a rocket launcher. These are two very powerful weapons that inflict much damage to the dinosaurs, but there is always a downside. Both weapons have a strong recoil, which makes difficult to create the command. Furthermore, both machines are relatively imprecise and may, for longer duration fire, have a large scattering radius. While the researcher is a luminary in ranged combat, particularly in close combat, the command and the central area very effectively, due to the negative characteristics of his weapon. However, he is in the fight against larger dinosaurs, such as the carnivorous theropod Tyrannosaurus rex, vital, because he him self with the ricochets, inflicting enough damage. Just like the class before him, also has a command problem opponent against which it can be difficult to defend. So it is mainly the small and agile dinosaur, like the raptors, which brings the command in a predicament from which he is, to liberate itself, with its muscular power, on its own can. The last option that remains for him still is, the dinosaur with its piston to push her away. He gives him a kick that puts his opponent out of action temporarily.As I already mentioned above, the command has access to a very powerful and automatic rifle, I go to now will close. It can be equipped with a lot of ammunition, which with this weapon is required since the balls have a large scattering radius. Additionally, the assault rifle a strong rebound, the precision and accuracy has to make a matter of luck.Also has the command a second fire mode for his assault rifle, which allows him to turn his weapon into a rocket launcher, which makes the dinosaur a lot of damage, at best, put the grenade him in a position to an opponent with a single shot to . defeat But the number of portable grenade is extremely limited.The third team member, I would like to present you is the tracker.That party member is know by the fact that he is not equipped to kill only. However, he can keep opponents with his shotgun and flares at bay. He is not alone in its path. He has a dog at his side always, who warns him of approaching dinosaur. But he is so educated, that he obeys his word to the tracker. He can be quiet when it is needed. The only consideration which his companion is required to ensure that his owner saved him from harm. The Pteranodon can outwit his dog, however, as he slides down silently in the air and so the biggest danger of the tracker's will.You've already learned that the tracker a shotgun, and torches used. The torch can be thrown, placed by him, but also be worn. However, their burning time is limited and it expires after a certain time. The light from the torch has an effect on the dinosaurs in the surrounding area.His shotgun needs some recharging time, but it depends on opponents at close range, significant damage.In addition, the tracker will still hunting knife. This serves him in particularly desperate situations and will cut through dinosaurs as well as by dense vegetation.After the tracker I am about to fall Leger. He is an asset to his comrades, as it is characterized by a cool head. Even in difficult situations he remains calm and composed. And he is prepared to retain control in such situations. He achieves this with its net launcher. Dinosaurs are indeed expressed dangerous, but if they do not move, they lose potential danger. And with his double guns he shot it then. But there must be very careful while laying the case, because the Dilophosaurus is his fiercest opponent, because he is able to rescue the dinosaur from their traps. Despite the fact that the Tyrannosaurus Rex is too large for the power of the depositor case, the advantages of using the weapon of his group still has some advantages.The net launcher is a weapon that can shoot a limited number of networks that unfold at the touch and can wrap around their opponents. The victims need some time to break free can, so that the team has the option either to kill the reptile, or flee.This weapon is not deadly, it causes an additional two pistols with him, the cause of the dinosaurs but not too much damage, but they are fast, however, so that adds up the damage done quickly.Although not his first choice, but the trappers used in addition to his guns his hunting knife. This he uses primarily for dinosaurs who are caught in his net, because they are vulnerable to attacks with a knife.The last member of the mercenary troops, the pyromaniac. With his flame thrower he keeps the dinosaurs at bay. Will he kill her, but he must let them come closer with his chainsaw. This is especially effective against the pyromaniac a pack of Compsognathus.A very big problem, however, he gets when a Tyrannosaurus Rex on him to trudge. In such situations it is better for him if he seeks cover behind a friend who owns this behemoth for the appropriate weapons.His main weapon in its operations, the petrol business end of flamethrowers, a short distance of the group holding the dinosaurs at bay. However, something should fall into the sea of ​​flames, the gun makes short work of the prehistoric lizard.

Sauroid

If it is too dangerous to the troops in their operations because they attacked a pack, the pyromaniac, rather than the chainsaw, and access to a grenade. It also makes it possible for him to clean up an area.
As a last option, he has a second function of his flame thrower available, which allows him to use the weapon as a chainsaw. This takes a lot of gasoline, but it is a very deadly melee weapon.These were the first five character that the player has available. It was with them to the people, the so-called mercenary squad. In addition, the developer of Primal Carnage are wondering if they put people on the side of vehicles, enabling them to additional tactical advantages. Here motorcycles, jeeps and ATVs are being discussed. But there is no further information on this.I come now to the real protagonists of this game, the most famous creatures of all time, the dinosaurs. Primal Carnage will come in to play a special role, the player gets the first time since a long time the opportunity to play them. The last games that I'm aware of where they could act as a dinosaur, was for the Playstation 1 title Jurassic Park: Warpath, where they fought against other types of dinosaurs had, and Jurassic Park: The Lost World, where was it about , both as a person, how to survive as a dinosaur, the trip across the Isla Sorna. Therefore, this option, as prehistoric lizard something very special. For this reason, I start directly with the first dinosaurs. It must also be noted that less is known about the dinosaur classes than about the people.Let me start with the most famous and controversial fighter of his time, the carnivorous Tyrannosaurus Rex.This is the game called "tank class", which means that he is able to withstand a lot of damage. But tolerate the T-Rex is not only a lot of damage, due to its biological advantages such as its size and its massive skull, he is able to do considerable damage to its prey. So its size is also its weakness, because that certain areas are denied him, making him an easy target.People who have only a short distance shots are particularly in demand this of him, while his ready command or the researcher more problems.If you are caught by his head and his bite is trapped iron is lost. Never was able to free himself a creature of the deadly teeth of a Tyrannosaurus. The victim always give it back some life energy.And his head can do more. The throat of this prehistoric lizard comes a roar that can freeze the marrow and its prey momentarily confused.As I already mentioned above, the size of 14 meters and the weight is to look at the Tyrannosaurus by more than six tons, not only as a disadvantage, but also as a positive feature. Who is under the feet of the king, for life has an abrupt end.

Sauroid

These were the official information about the king of the tyrant lizards, such as the Tyrannosaurus Rex is in German, because his name is Latin. Now I want to give the match beyond another, deeper insight into this dinosaur. He lived in what is now Asia and North America for 68 to 65 million years ago. He also died from at the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary. He was about 13 to 15 feet tall and weighed about six tons. He belongs to the group of theropods, which belong to all bipedal, carnivorous dinosaurs and lizards to the classification of dinosaurs. One of the main divisions is that dinosaurs are classified according to their pool in lizards and birds dinosaurs. So apply all theropods, including the T-Rex, as ancestor of modern birds and the king of the tyrant lizards, as a particular ancestor of today's domestic chicken. So if you the next time you eat chicken, remember that you may chew on a T-Rex.
In my introduction to the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Primal Carnage, I wrote that he was one of the best known and most controversial at the same time dinosaurs. One reason is that until about 20 years, still prevailed, the image of the indolent and lazy dinosaurs'. Jurassic Park was one of the first films of the dinosaurs as well as quick and agile hunters, presented it to the T-Rex mutant in this movie but the bloodthirsty beast. In this he succeeded not exactly a positive image. But a few years later, researchers put forward the theory that Tyrannosaurus Rex was said to be no Carnivor, but a scavenger, as it should have been suspended by his massive skull of a great danger of falling. It was also said that he was with his arms no longer able to sit up, so the T-Rex's death would have been revealed. From this, some paleontologists concluded that the king of the tyrant lizards must have even been a herbivore. However, we recently discovered cavities in his skull, and not only his, but in the skulls of many theropods bigger. This on the one hand reduced the weight of her skull, so that they are balanced, so it was no longer the Tyrannosaurus Rex head heavy. Thus, the skull of the T-Rex weighs according to the latest calculations, just over half a ton. Along this could also mean that theropods were far less intelligent than we previously thought, but this would be considering its size was not significant.

Sauroid

Next, I will turn to the Raptors from Primal Carnage.
This small, very agile Carnivor belongs to the class of attack in the game. In addition, very agile and very well suited for surprise attacks from behind. He must, however, especially on an open plan area, his attacks well, what is a, for him, special task, since his body is not designed to withstand much damage, but it is very quickly fatal. In particular, the researcher and the command are the preferred targets of the Raptors, while representing to the trapper with his power pitcher is a serious threat to the dinosaurs.
Firstly, does the Raptor with its sharp teeth and claws, inflicting much damage to his victims.
But one of the most famous features of this small Dromaeosauridae is his jumping ability with which he expresses his victim to the ground before his razor-sharp, sickle-shaped claws on each toe, he has in his body, thus killing the booty. This can be prevented only if the prey has support nearby.

But the Raptors are, as well as with the previous Tyrannosaurus rex more to tell, as in Primal Carnage is revealed.
Raptor comes from the Latin, meaning hunters or predators. Like other two-legged carnivores and they belong to the group of theropods and specific to the group of Dromaeosauridae, to which all raptors, such as the Velociraptor, a 80cm wide, feathered meat-eater that lived in desert regions and its principal food Protoceratops was Oviraptor, a egg thief, Microraptor, Variraptor and many others. She also belonged to the systematics of the Saurischia meaning lizard dinosaurs.
Raptors became famous, especially the Velociraptor from the movie Jurassic Park, they were mostly just referred to as the Raptors. In this movie, however, no velociraptors were shown, but a mixture of Deinonychus and Utahraptor, which was discovered shortly before filming began, they gave the name of the Velociraptor.
Furthermore, the use of the sickle claw is the Raptors disputed whether they had the Necessary strength to cut through skin and tendons, a topic that is discussed is still controversial.

Now I turn to the Dilophosaurus. This dinosaur is created to attack from ambush and then flee. He is not only limited to his teeth and claws, but can also still spitting venom from close range. This adds to his opponents after a certain period of damage, it also has the consequence that his victim blind for a short time. He is bigger than a Raptor, in return, but also less agile and slower. Also, this lizard is able to captured dinosaurs from the networks of the depositor is free to fall.

Sauroid

Again and again, the Dilophosaurus is rumored that he can spit venom, but are so far seen no evidence for this. Especially this property by the movie Jurassic Park was fueled, in a spitting Dilophosaurus a man first before he kills him. But just as the ability to spit poison, and his size is his film misrepresented. In fact, this dinosaur was about six feet long and weighed half a ton of it.
He also had no collar but only two bumps on his skull where the usage is still a mystery, but it is thought that they were used for mating, as well, such as Allosaurier. Accompanied, as well as the Tyrannosaurus Rex, debated whether Dilophosaurus could have been a Carnivore. In addition to the headdress, which it would have been a hindrance in his attacks, he had only narrow, but sharp teeth and a narrow, lightly built body. Hence scientists concluded that this dinosaur was probably a scavenger, feeding on fish or should have. One indication of this type skeleton of his nearest relatives, who were often found in near riverbanks and in some cases even in deeper waters, where it would have been easy for them to catch fish.
The Dilophosaurus lived in North America in the Early Jurassic. This gearbox combines features of Carnosauria and Coelurosauria. Also, he still had, like many primitive theropods four fingers on his hands, and five toes. Later had only three fingers and up to four toes on their feet. His name is Greek and means lizard with two combs. He belongs to the group of theropods and systematics of the Saurischia.

After I completed the Dilophosaurus, I come now to the Pteranodon, one of the most involved classes in Primal Carnage, according to the description of this reptile, I will explain further why this is so.
The Pteranodon is the Scout class of dinosaur classes. Although his attacks are very risky for him, because he thereby exposes the danger of being killed. For his attacks, however, are difficult to anticipate what he brings an advantage in its struggle for survival.
He is a spy in the sky and is also known as a winged death.

As I already mentioned several times in this post, occupies a special position of the Pteranodon dinosaur in the team. He belongs to the group of pterosaurs, which had its heyday in the Jurassic, before the appearance of the birds. But they were driven from them, they took control in the air because they were smaller and more agile than the big, lumbering flying reptiles. It is believed that pterosaurs could fly only from cliffs as they warm winds for their buoyancy used, and scientists believe that were condemned in the rain for the inability to fly, because their skins, which enabled them to lift, were not allowed to get wet. Despite these facts, however, was the Quetzalcoatlus in the Cretaceous period the largest ever living pterosaur with a wingspan of over 12 meters.
As well as the plesiosaurs are not the pterosaurs to the group of dinosaurs, which is why I wrote that there are four dinosaurs + a reptile. They share only a common ancestor with them. Another difference is that the dinosaurs survived the end of the Cretaceous period, while both the fish lizards, as well as the extinct flying reptiles. Pteranodon comes from the Greek meaning toothless wing. This flying reptile belongs to the group of Pterosauria.

The last dinosaurs to choose from in the Primal Carnage is the Compsognathus. As a pack animal is distinguished from this prehistoric reptiles that he is a loner, only a small risk, as it represents a threat as a group. Due to its small size, these dinosaurs are well suited to infiltrate.

Also, the Compsognathus is part of the theropods and the systematics of the Saurischia. His name means delicate pine and comes from the Greek.
Often these small and agile dinosaur is represented as a pack animal, actually this is no evidence. Most likely the compiler was an insect eater, not like in Jurassic Park: The Lost World shown.

Sauroid

All ten classes are unique and offer a unique game experience. You have to be perfect in their struggle for survival. Darwin described this as a survival of the fittest, which was often wrong in the past than the survival of the fittest meant. But it is understood today as the survival of the fittest and the best is exactly the Primal Carnage in the target. Because of its adaptation to survive, which provides each class.

Beyond the people and dinosaurs of the 10 classes, it seems a number of other dinosaurs to give. In how far they have influence on the game is unknown at this time.

http://unigine.com/press-releases/100205-primal_carnage/primal_carnage3.jpg

And you could see a far Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus and. At the top of bestaunenden trailer for Unreal 3 engine still comes a Spinosaurus aegyptiacus before. In how far these dinosaurs, for some large herbivores, this dinosaur is used are unknown. According to rumors it might even come to that against a Liopleurodon, one of the largest marine reptile that ever existed, must exist.

A few days ago appeared a ShowCast Primal Carnage, in which the Pyro competes against a Carnotaurus.

The question is, wich role the Carnotaurus play in Primal Carnage,
because he is not listed in the class directory

And the last Alpha-Trailer:

Especially the end I find this interesting. Tyrannosaurs are shown in Primal Carnage as a ruthless loner or a social being? We'll find out probably the earliest in the game.

As a conclusion I would like to give some information about the beta. This has already started and everyone has the opportunity to participate in it, if certain conditions are met.
On the one hand, anyone who wants to participate in the beta, the game, or rather support the idea. They also commit themselves to play at least an hour a day and regularly submit a report.

In addition, a second beta is launched. At that, everyone can register at the following link. With luck, you can then meet in Primal Carnage.
http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/beta

Sauroid

Originally, the game was released late last year, but now it is down to the fourth quarter of 2011 and will cost when it was released 20 U.S. Doller. Cross-platform, it will appear for the Playstation 3, X-box 360, and for the PC, such as it is released on Steam.
Furthermore, there is the idea from the creators Primal Carnage Mobile to develop and publish. Should this happen, should the game be released for IOS and Android.
How the game is released is not yet fully understood. That it appears as a download is saved, but the idea is still in the room, the game also get a CD or DvD to in the trade. So we'll have to wait a bit.

My opinion on this game is very confident, especially since this is a shooting game. Anticipation, I'm not a fan of such games is, but Primal Carnage are special for me because the protagonists are dinosaurs in this game.
Another reason is, as mentioned above, the opportunity to play a dinosaur. This is a rarity in this day and age.
With this title I see a glimmer of hope in the distance. Many were dinosaurs extinct again. For a long time winged it the imagination of the people who inspired this was by Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park, but in recent years it has been quiet about these prehistoric lizards, only occasional documentaries signs of life gave them, but these were more childlike and their animations strange. While they were admired in the past for very good animations, they are seen as toys for children, although these beings are not able to understand. Is the dinosaur mania that caused Steven Spielberg with Jurassic Park, past the extinct prehistoric animals now not only with their bodies, but this time they have died a final death, which is confined to our heads?
For me, this is one of the most urgent questions of our time moderenen. What position do extinct animals with us? Can these animals long since faded pose a threat to our image, our self-image in the world? The development in recent years has been disappointing. The last dinosaur games published in 2008. First, there was a new part of Turok, Turok Rebirth was also on the other, never appeared in Europe, the game Jurassic: The Hunted.
Except in Primal - The Primeval It was then very quiet about dinosaurs. However, what has done this year is a positive step forward. Firstly, Jurassic Park seems to be Blueray and Steven Spielberg announced officially the fourth part of the dinosaur movie. In addition, he produced a series that is called Terra Nova and 26 Scheduled to begin September 2011 in America with a pilot episode. Furthermore, in addition to Primal Carnage a Jurassic Park - Games announced, and another game that bears the name Dino Storm. Also here the dinosaur game was announced Orion. Such an abundance of future dinosaur tracks there was not much longer. We must be very excited.
So I can say that I am Primal Carnage been very positive effort.

At the end of the article is the source directory:

http://www.pspking.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=51465&pid=590065#pid590065

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/images/PC/promotions/PrimalCarnageLogo.jpg

http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1589&pk=19522

http://www.pcgames.de/Primal-Carnage-PC-234123/

http://www.pcgames.de/Primal-Carnag...ooter-zeigt-Gameplay-der-Alphaversion-845240/

http://www.pcgames.de/Primal-Carnag...-3-Bilder-zum-Dino-Shooter-erschienen-816647/

http://www.pcgames.de/Primal-Carnag...play-Trailer-zeigt-gefraessigen-T-Rex-810639/

http://www.pcgames.de/Primal-Carnag...eue-Unreal-Engine-3-Bilder-erschienen-803732/

http://www.pcgames.de/Primal-Carnag...eue-Dino-Bilder-und-monstroeses-Video-776620/

http://www.pcgames.de/Primal-Carnag...or-Bilder-zum-Koop-Shooter-erschienen-704461/

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/about

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-scientist

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-heavy

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-pathfinder

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-trapper

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-pyro

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-trex

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-raptor

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/classes-dilo

http://www.lukewarmmedia.com/website/about

http://forum.primalcarnage.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=977

http://forum.primalcarnage.com/

http://forum.primalcarnage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1112

http://forum.primalcarnage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1563

http://forum.primalcarnage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2043

http://forum.primalcarnage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2717

http://forum.primalcarnage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=419

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrannosaurus

http://www.dinosaurierarten.de/dinosaurier_tyrannosaurus.shtml

http://www.dinosaurier-info.de/animals/dinosaurs/pages_t/tyrannosaurus.php

http://www.dinosaurier-info.de/animals/dinosaurs/pages_d/dilophosaurus.php

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilophosaurus

http://bestiarium.kryptozoologie.net/artikel/angebliche-aasfresser-teil-1-dilophosaurus/

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compsognathus

http://www.dinosaurier-info.de/animals/dinosaurs/pages_c/compsognathus.php

http://www.dinowelt.de/sauriere/carnosaurier/240-compsognathus.html

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dromaeosauridae

http://www.dinosaurier-info.de/animals/family_pages/dromaeosauridae.php

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pteranodon

http://www.dinosaurier-info.de/animals/pterosaurs/pages_p/pteranodon.php

http://www.dinosaurier-info.de/animals/pterosaurs/pages_q/quetzalcoatlus.php

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
God damn that was a lot of words. A lot of awkwardly worded...words.

Though I appreciate the amount of time it must have taken you to write such a detailed review of this game. Kudos for giving your two cents on it.

EDIT: Apologies on late reply, and lack there of on the behalf of others. I think they were most likely put off by the large serving of word vomit. You don't seem to have been around since posting this so my post is probably rather redundant now but flip floppity gumbo chops.