Our mighty empire!

Romero

Gold Supporter
Heh. We might be, oh how I wish my Tsuyu was here.

Whoa whoa, wait a minute.. You have an account at Projectego and you're not active there? This saddens me.
I see, you're one of them! Yes I registered there a couple years ago. I made a small number of posts but didn't find any topic that appealed to me, and I had no friends there so I didn't stay. I disappeared from DMC too, but I hung around there for some time. I use the same name and avatar on all of Steve's forums so it's not hard to find me.
REN is my main home and I love nearly 100% of the members there. And because so many of the REN members are here, this feels almost like REN's backyard. :)

Gikoku

Hot Dog and a Shake
I see, you're one of them! Yes I registered there a couple years ago. I made a small number of posts but didn't find any topic that appealed to me, and I had no friends there so I didn't stay. I disappeared from DMC too, but I hung around there for some time. I use the same name and avatar on all of Steve's forums so it's not hard to find me.
REN is my main home and I love nearly 100% of the members there. And because so many of the REN members are here, this feels almost like REN's backyard. :)
Fair enough, and I agree this place is quite nice and cosy. It's nice getting to know some of the members from the other forums on the network without having to deal with bustling activity and a crowded population. Which is why I also do miss AssassinsCreedX when I look back on it.

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
Assassin's Creed X, for those who want to know, was a problem site along with the other "X" ones in our collection (Halo, Mass Effect, Gears of War) - basically, if you guys can remember all the malware issues we had some time ago? It was down to those sites being unsafe. Hackers got in, messed with the code, posted all kinds of nastiness etc. We isolated it before it hit our main sites, but they were still cited as bad news for months. Facebook still won't accept our Fable site links because of it.

Haven

Assassin's Creed X, for those who want to know, was a problem site along with the other "X" ones in our collection (Halo, Mass Effect, Gears of War) - basically, if you guys can remember all the malware issues we had some time ago? It was down to those sites being unsafe. Hackers got in, messed with the code, posted all kinds of nastiness etc. We isolated it before it hit our main sites, but they were still cited as bad news for months. Facebook still won't accept our Fable site links because of it.
Interesting, thanks for clearing that up! Been wondering what happened to the AC forum for ages.

Romero

Gold Supporter
Oh, they're stranger, all right.
(these are each links)
Trust me. :D

That's Tsuyu and Giki-chan for you. Two people with a very similar perverted sense of humor. Project Ego just wouldn't be the same without them.
You guys are trollz. :p Very funny tho.
Another thing that is funny, is that I saw Gikoku as a male at first (on this forum). Then, on the third day I discovered Gikoku was a female, right now I can't remember how I made that discovery. But on the fourth day (today) I discovered Gikoku is male. I'm very excited what the next discovery will be. The gender doesn't really matter, what matters is the person is mad enough. :D

Romero

Gold Supporter
She, he, her, him. Maybe we could meet in the middle and say "that one"? :p

Maybe gender confusion was why John McCain said "that one" about Barrack Obama?