1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our mighty empire!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Angel, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Angel

Angel Administrator Administrator

Ever-expanding, much like my good self, here is where you can find a list of all the sites in our network to date. If you've not signed up with them, why not take a look and see if any appeal to you?

Many of the members here are also from our other sites and you don't have to be familiar with the subjects they cover to join the community.

The Fable Forums - anything and everything pertaining to the Fable series by Lionhead, although admittedly it is mostly full of people who either ought to be committed to an institution, placed on some sort of register or both. But if you can handle the crazy (and our two insane Moderators), then this is the place for you. There's tonnes of Fable threads but also more than a sensible amount of nonsense which appeals to everyone, if you're really honest with yourself. Oh, just ignore Pedobear - he hardly posts anyway and we've got Chris Hansen on board to keep him in check.

The Devil May Cry Forums - if you love drama and hate people, then here is where you should spend the rest of your time until you die. Covering everything from the first DMC to the new and highly controversial DmC with a healthy dose of "NO U!" thrown in, the dmc.org community is anything but dull. Expect it to get even more...lively...once DmC is released. At its heart the dmc.org community is pretty tight and definitely has more balls than an all-male gay bar. If you want debate, discussion and mrrandomlulz's bizarre image-posts then head on over and sign up. For all its drama llamas, it's a hell of a lot nicer than many of the alternatives out there.

The Resident Evil Forums - small yet perfectly formed, this dinky community may be little in numbers but huge in friendship. Before this turns into a tagline for a new My Little Pony episode, take the time to check the forum out because the people are friendly, the conversation is lighthearted and above all it's fun! If you want to talk everything RE related from the games to the films to the books, then join up and get to know people. I honestly cannot think of one single person over there who would not be nice to you, which is a rarity on a forum. There are also plenty of attractive women and side bewbs, so don't you go missing out now ;)

Grey Viper - for PC gamers who like some software with their hardware. And vice versa. Possibly the smallest active community on the planet, Grey Viper is all about the latest news, reviews and information concerning all things PC. There you can show off your rig, ask for advice on building your own PC, discuss the pros and cons of...geek stuff...and also win a variety of PC games in the current competitions being held.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah - including this little place, there is a nice little selection for you to try out. As I said, you don't have to know anything about the subjects covered to join in (I sure as heck don't know anything about anything aside from Fable and I'm a member on all of them) - just have a chat, get to know people and enjoy yourself!

/shameless plug. Sue me.

2. queenofdisco

queenofdisco Amazing Horse

4eva nd alwayz. <3

Angel likes this.
  3. lorddemolatron

lorddemolatron Dark Lady XD

Yeah Im most active member of this site XD

Angel likes this.
  4. Magnolia Grandiflora

Magnolia Grandiflora The Invisible Woman

Pssh, REN's the best. :p

Romero likes this.
  5. Azer249

Azer249 Steam: Azer249

Greyviper, sign up, you know you want to. We need more active people!. Makes me sadface :(

6. lorddemolatron

Im not also there on same nickname XD

7. cheezMcNASTY

cheezMcNASTY Entertain me.

Nonsense, drama, light-hearted, and quiet. That sums up the 4 of them in a nutshell. I'm a member on each one under the same name.

I can honestly say after this past hour that (in my opinion) most all of the best members from each are here now. Personally I'd call Project Ego my home boards. I signed up for them back in 2007 so I've gotten to know everyone pretty well.

There's a fair bit of mixing between the DMC and REN communities, but no one seems to mix with Project Ego. Pretty surprising since I think it's the most fun-loving, tight-knit forum I've been to. The weird humor is a given since Fable is nothing if not humorous and wacky. Most of the regulars think the series has gone down the tubes but it's the community that makes everyone (self included) stick around. It's the most similar to REN in that way, but with much more meme humor and sex jokes that would make a normal person cringe. Still, I can't emphasize enough how much you're missing by not trying to check it out. The only downside to the place is when a debate springs up. Feelings are rarely hurt, but it gets seriously intense.

If you want to meet a few people there's a chatango group run by the members. Don't mind the name of the chat room; it was made by a regular member (male) who we were constantly making fun of for hitting puberty.
    http://hobbecanjizz.chatango.com/

Romero, queenofdisco and Gikoku like this.
  8. Gikoku

Gikoku Hot Dog and a Shake

My home planet, I love her well.

<3 You're too kind.

9. TRA Rotid

TRA Rotid New Member

Autosubscribe... get it off! GET IT OFF!!!

10. Gikoku

Check your alert preferences, first checkbox. :eek:

11. Meg

Meg Lalalalala

Hahaha! You know DMC isn't all bad. It is my main forum you know. ;)

lorddemolatron and cheezMcNASTY like this.
  12. TRA Rotid

TRA Rotid New Member

Sweet mother of perversion, Giki-chan is truly fabulous.

Romero and Gikoku like this.
  13. Gikoku

Also, check your regular "Preferences" and first checkbox again.

TRA Rotid likes this.
  14. lorddemolatron

Yeah mine Too :), It happens that there I have 2 years old account XD

15. Haven

Haven New Member

DMC is also my main forum. However, I m also a member on the RE forum; been there since it first opened, just never use it really. What ever happened to the Assassin's Creed forum, or wasn't that made by Steve? :confused:

16. Firis FISH

Firis FISH New Member

I use PEgo as my main, can't leave her, can't replace her, plus I don't play Resident Evil or DMC :)

17. tremor

tremor woman of mayhem

*sigh* good ole REN...home of bewbs and side-bewb...and pervs. My kinda home xD

18. SRS

SRS Mako is sexy.

The Devil May Cry Forums - if you love drama and hate people, then here is where you should spend the rest of your time until you die. Covering everything from the first DMC to the new and highly controversial DmC with a healthy dose of "NO U!" thrown in, the dmc.org community is anything but dull. Expect it to get even more...lively...once DmC is released. At its heart the dmc.org community is pretty tight and definitely has more balls than an all-male gay bar. If you want debate, discussion and mrrandomlulz's bizarre image-posts then head on over and sign up. For all its drama llamas, it's a hell of a lot nicer than many of the alternatives out there.

This is my forums right here. I love the DMC.org forums!! :)

19. Romero

Romero Member Gold Supporter

Angel that was a well-written and honest summary of the forums, it made me smile. :)

Insane?? Lmao! Can they possibly be as insane as the.... to put in nice; mentally challenged mods at REN?

That's true, I know that REN is actually a model agency disguised as a forum for tax dodging purposes.
    What, I wasn't supposed to say it?

Nice summary that too. :cool:

I actually have an account on all the forums, perhaps except Greyviper, I don't recall signing up there.

I was on:
    forum.assassinscreedx.com
    deadspace.org
    masseffectx.com
    They ceased to exist, what happened to them? I think there was some hacking on some of them, but isn't that a somewhat common problem for forums? I hope none of the other forums suffer the same fate.

cheezMcNASTY and tremor like this.
  20. Gikoku

Heh. We might be, oh how I wish my Tsuyu was here.
    Whoa whoa, wait a minute.. You have an account at Projectego and you're not active there? This saddens me.