Other games/films/books that have dinosaurs.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Original Ninja Gaiden on Xbox. You fight a posessed dinosaur's skeleton.

My first playthrough I had zero potions and 3/4ths of a health bar. It took a lot of tries to beat that one.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I didn't want to make a new thread for this so I decided to just put it here but I've gotten really big into Jurassic Park lately. The last time I saw the movies I was a young child so I decided to re-watch them seeing as how there is supposed to be a new movie coming out next year. Well re-watching the movies led to me investing time in the books - just started reading the first one - and now I'm totally hooked.

All of this got me to thinking about how much I miss Dino Crisis and how far that series could have gone had people actually cared about it. In fact, I read somewhere that a fan asked if the series would be resurrected what with the new Jurassic Park movie release coming up and Capcom totally shot the idea down. :(

There's not enough dinosaur media out there. I miss dinosaurs.

I'd like to mention the obscure Capcom Fighting-game, Red Earth has a dinosaur character named as Hauzer. He reappeared in the Fighting-game titled as Capcom Fighting Evolution.