Let's pretend it's the 90's thread!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Does anyone remember the MSN chat rooms with the golden banhammers?

I used to go to the Yahoo chat rooms which were/are very similar. I just realized, I've been visiting forums since I was too young to be visiting forums. I was the most cruel and inappropriate poster though. I loved calling people dildos, and said I was better than anyone there because I could sk8! LOL What the hell...

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
< Anyone ever notice the Brunette looks an awful lot like Rebecca? Anyway... My dad liked them a bit too much back then. I still find this song catchy as hell. LOL

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
[Savage Garden vid spam]

Who didn't love these guys back in the day?
The singer is super hot... Most Aussies are though. ;)

Anyone remember this guy? He lives in the same town as me now and I run into him frequently at my local pharmacy. Ain't that purty cool?

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
^I remember him!

No matter what, though, it always seems to come back to these ladies. (Has anyone noticed that, along with disco, this is some awesome music to skate too? Skate music will never go out of style. <--- Fact. ;))

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
^I remember him!

No matter what, though, it always seems to come back to these ladies. (Has anyone noticed that, along with disco, this is some awesome music to skate too? Skate music will never go out of style. <--- Fact. ;))

This used to play all the time at roller rink. I thought I was totally rad dancing to it. :p

Ah I love the Spice Girls...And this lady. She knows how to sing the way the ladies are feeling!!! Plus she's beautiful!

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
In my opinion, there are two types of girls - girls who were N'Sync fans and girls who were Backstreet Boys fans. While I liked N'Snyc pretty alright, the Backstreet Boys were superior. Each one of them sang lead at some point or another - none of them were just: "that guy in the back who harmonizes and dances" - their songs were better and they looked better. :D

AJ, Kevin and Brian were always my favorites.

And I'm ashamed to say that, before this thread, I hadn't thought of them in years; I honestly forgot how good they were. I miss BSB. :(