Let's pretend it's the 90's thread!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Yo guys, guess what? I just got the new STP album Core and it's so phat... Dude have you seen the new movie Austin Powers? HIGHlarious!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I'm sporty spice! People totally won't think I look like a lesbian in my soccer shorts and t-shirt! I look rad! Have you seen the new video for N'SYNC? OMG! Justin Timberlake is soooo hawt!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
We just need one more girl to be baby spice and we'll have the whole gang OMG.... Who's ready to get on the Slip n' Slide?!?! I've got my water guns and water balloons ready for an all out water fight! (I'm now pretending to be the age I was in the 90's LOL)... Dude guys my favorite band is Korn and Marilyn Manson, who wants to play N64?! I can't keep my attention on anything at the moment, I think I have ADHD!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
THE BATMAN CARTOON IS ABOUT TO COME ON... MY FAVORITE HARLEY QUINN OMGGGGZZZ... Who's ready to watch The X-men cartoon too?! Rogue is so awesome, I want to be her when I grow up... And THE PINK POWER RANGER!

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Batman was my junk! Batgirl has always been amazing. :oops: OooO And Pantera and Korn and Alice in Chains and Nirvana and... *mind explodes*

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
You like Batman eh? Well guess what I did a few months ago to my pug....

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA BATPUG!

View attachment 30

And I have a strange love for the Joker... So strange in fact this has happened a few times...

View attachment 31

I need to be admitted into the insane asylum.... ARKHAM TO BE SPECIFIC.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Nirvana is the best band ever. I wonder what kind of music Kurt Cobain will be making in 10 years!

Anyway, enough listening to music. Toonami is on and I have to go watch me some Cowboy Bebop.

YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BUT THEY'RE COMING OUT WITH THESE THINGS CALLED PALM PILOTS CRAZY RIGHT???

EDIT: Can't wait to go pick up one of these tomorrow.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Real Monsters?! You have good taste. I just added them to my pog collection last week.

I LOVED them! As well as Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, Beetlejuice cartoon, Rocko's modern life, and so many more. I miss the old Nickelodeon, they should have a channel specifically for 90's cartoons. I'd watch the hell out of it!