1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's get fit!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Storyofmylife, May 8, 2012.

1. Azer249

Azer249 Steam: Azer249

13 Big guys...

1 Azer > 13 Big guys.

True story, ladies approve.

[​IMG]

Storyofmylife likes this.
  2. Storyofmylife

Storyofmylife ♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

Kind of like Jill's battlesuit in RE5?(you can see her vagina :eek:)

[​IMG]

^ Jill, your fly is open. Ummmm awkwaaaaard.....

queenofdisco likes this.
  3. queenofdisco

queenofdisco Amazing Horse

But you're so small. I'm afraid you might get lost down there. And I don't think Mountain-Rescue do vaginas.

4. Azer249

I have my own rope and torch, it's fine. I have been playing Alan wake so i'm used to dark crevices.

5. queenofdisco

Dark, dangerous, filled with blood-thirsty monsters, crevices.

6. Azer249

Blood thirsty..

I could have made a very inappropriate joke, but i'm better than that. Here's a picture of a cat instead: [​IMG]

queenofdisco and Storyofmylife like this.
  7. queenofdisco

Grrr.

8. Storyofmylife

Oh god, me and my friend saw that movie a few years ago. It was so funny/weird. LOL I suppose that's a good rape defense mechanism.

9. queenofdisco

Or just fun for normal sex. "So, I heard you like it rough."

10. La Femme Fatale

La Femme Fatale Super Moderator

Alright I've got to do this now. I've messed up so many times this year... my uniform used to fit and now it's pretty tight... time to break out the fruits and protein shakes. I'm going for 30 by the end of summer.

11. Inconsolable...

Inconsolable... New Member

Hmm. I really can't speak for anyone else because I only know what works for me, but what DOES work for me is....
    Set up a schedule with friends that want to work out. Some of them will depend on you (for rides to the gym or for time at your house to work out and whatnot). This way, you get off work at like 5ish (like me. Sometimes earlier) and your friends are expecting you to be there when it's time to work out. If you think/know that you HAVE to work out, you won't waste any time eating something fattening before.

Idk about anyone else, but if I'm going to the gym, it feels pointless if I eat whatever before, so I do my best to not eat at all (or grab a granola bar at the very most) and I usually succeed.

Honestly, I've been mailing it in at the gym. I've ruined my wrist for a while so I won't be 100% until it heals, and I've recently injured my right knee so I won't be able to run or anything, so I'll use the bike instead...but even then, my body seems to be "leveling up" as far as tone goes. Haha I look great and I'm hardly even trying!

Daily calorie intake: >1500 (Usually 1000 or so. Probably less on most days).
    30 minutes of Cardio pre-workout. You don't have to jog it like people say. You can use a bike or...something else.
    Lot's of Ab workouts. PM me for details. I have a few that you may want to try.....ESPECIALLY if you're not using a gym, but staying at home instead.

If you set it up to work through your friends, they'll be ****ed if you let them down, so you'll do your best not to...but that's just me. lol

Ah, another thing I forgot to mention...

When I'm tempted by food, I just think to myself "I'm pretty sure that if I get something healthy, I won't be hungry anymore afterwards, so I can just go into auto-pilot mode until lunch is over. As long as I avoid the bad food for 15 minutes or so while it's available, I won't miss it when it's over."

12. Storyofmylife

I sprained my back out and it's still hurting a bit, but it's driving me crazy not being able to do my routine. I had some progress and was thinning out/toning up. I may just do some light exercises today...

13. Azer249

14. Storyofmylife

Azer249 likes this.
  15. Angel

Angel Administrator Administrator

Well I just did about 30 minutes of a Zumba workout and I think I may actually be dead.

Good grief I'm knackered...

16. Storyofmylife

Good job! That actually will burn tons of calories, but be careful with it... It's a pretty hard workout. I get bored easily with those videos, but my friend does it and she's super thin and would probably fall through cracks in the floor.

Be prepared for some muscle aches because if you went from doing nothing to that you will be hurting... To prevent it from hurting so bad you can eat a banana or drink pickle juice. :p

17. Angel

Angel Administrator Administrator

I hurt like a motherclucker right now...I swear I used muscles that weren't there before...

queenofdisco and Storyofmylife like this.
  18. ArabPikachu

ArabPikachu Member

My amount of workout went down after I graduated bowling class but I'm hoping to get it back up.