1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's get fit!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Storyofmylife, May 8, 2012.

1. thevulture

thevulture New Member

*drinks 12 cans of cola and burps*

That's my exercise for today...I'll leave nao.

Storyofmylife likes this.
  2. cheezMcNASTY

cheezMcNASTY Entertain me.

I'm naturally as skinny as humanly possible. I have a BMI of less than 1%. I'm 5' 10" and I weigh in at 127 pounds (that's 57.6kg). I've never had any reason to work out and lose weight. When I work out, I just get toned. It's nice resembling a skeleton slightly less. It's also nice when I can run more than 100 yards without huffing for a few minutes, but yeah... I won't have to battle obesity until I'm like 50 years old.

3. Storyofmylife

Storyofmylife ♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

I wanna punch you in the face. LOL Men have it so much easier in the metabolism department. At least you don't have moobs. Always be thankful for that. ;)

cheezMcNASTY likes this.
  4. Meg

Meg Lalalalala

Anyone who wants to get in shape should develop a serve anxiety disorder. I have one and I spend all day every day freaking out about nothing. Burns a lot of carbs.

5. Storyofmylife

I had this too in highschool, made me go down to 100 pounds. It sucked! Now that I take anxiety pills (i.e xanax and klonopin) I'm just a zombie! Woo... Gives me major munchies as well but I'd rather feel calm than feel crazy and paranoid and shaky. :(

6. Meg

Meg Lalalalala

*headdesk* HOW DARE YOU! Anxiety disorders are the one full-proff way to lose weight. ;)

7. Storyofmylife

Haha Well I definitely don't wanna be a nervous wreck all the time. :p If you ever need any advice on how to get rid of it (you can never fully get rid of it as you know you will always have anxiety attacks from time to time) let me know. Yoga REALLY helps, and staying away from people who make you feel weird. I had to do that, I was hanging out with a lot of questionable folks who loved stabbing me in the back and bullying me. I guess that would cause anyone to have anxiety attacks eh? lol It still comes and goes though, especially if I'm crushing on someone. :oops:

8. Meg

Meg Lalalalala

I haven't had a panic attack in six months. I think I can handle my own thanks. :p

Now if you'll excuse me. I am going to go pass out for the night. Sleep helps you loose weight after all. ;)

9. Storyofmylife

That's great! I still have mine monthly. It's weird, and it must be my hormones! Yes yes sleep does help you lose weight! I have to get 8 hours of sleep a day or else I don't function properly. Tomorrow I'll be doing a lot of exercise and drinking a veggie smoothie for breakfast. Woo! Eating Nutella tonight probably didn't help me, but today was my day off from exercise. ;)

10. Meg

Meg Lalalalala

Apparently Nutella is as bad for you as people say! :eek:

EDIT: Oh wow, I meant to say ISN'T not is. Whoops. XD

11. Angel

Angel Administrator Administrator

Saturday's breakfast: left over tiramisu and spring rolls. Followed by some weird Kola Kube drink and pancakes.

GO TEAM!

12. Storyofmylife

Does moving an entire room to another and vice versa count as exercise? I moved 2 mattresses, 2 dressers, tables, and a big television. Now I'll be doing crunches, push ups, jumping squats and leg weights today. I barely got any sleep, after I'm done exercising I'll definitely be ready to crash!

13. Angel

Angel Administrator Administrator

Apparently even standing and doing the washing up counts as exercise. It's amazing what actually does burn calories - even if it's small stuff.

14. queenofdisco

queenofdisco Amazing Horse

Kinda amusing how people say you can lose weight with non-stop sex.

Blow-up dolls probably fill the place of exercise balls.

15. Storyofmylife

Queen, you're onto something here... Where do you live? Let's do it, even if were not physically attracted to one another, let's do it for sport! It can be a competition of sorts to see who can last longer! By the time were done we'll be so damn skinny we'll be slipping through the cracks in the floor. XD

16. Azer249

Azer249 Steam: Azer249

*Gets Camera*

17. queenofdisco

Alright, but only if my 13 leather-clad studs join in. I barely feed them, so they'll be lacking in energy but I'm sure with a little team effort they'll pull through. Just let me put on my Barney outfit, and we can begin...

Don't just stand there and drool, you wuss! Join in!

18. Azer249

Azer249 Steam: Azer249

With pleasure.

19. Storyofmylife

As long as they're "small" if you know what I mean. ;) I don't think we could stand 13 "big" guys! :D Barney outfit eh? You gonna cut a hole in it??? In the proper spot of course. ;)

Ba dum TSCH!

queenofdisco likes this.
  20. queenofdisco

Pffft, amateur. :p

I'll cut a hole for all the necessary orifices, yes. Including the ears. :rolleyes: