1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction Sauroid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sauroid, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Sauroid

Sauroid New Member

Hello Community,

at first i want to say sorry for my bad english, i come from germany. But i love Dino Crisis so much, I don´t know, how often i thought, to found an Dino Crisis Community for german people, but the time of dinosaur in games is for the modern young people over, thats think lots of people. But first it is an topic to say hello to all and so im write an bit about myself. So i hope, that all have understanding my bad way to write, i wasn´t the best in english all the time, so i say sorry.

My name is Daniel and I'm 20 years old. I am an active volunteer in the altar boy working in our community and lead such a group. This task gives me much pleasure. To me a sensible togetherness is very important, as is the protection of minors. It is also a good balance to the stress I went through my training beginning in August at our city clerk for office communication. Accordingly, I am a trainee. Nicknames I have so far none, except on the World Wide Web through my old user name. Some call me JP, other Jurassic Park or even parking (at the last point of my presentation I'll talk to my nick name). As a first point in my mind I am coming to my hobbies and interests were initially read as to call again because I just love reading. Also I like to ride bike and go swimming, but much too rare. Now comes another area of ​​interest to me: Ever since childhood I was interested in dinosaurs. This interest, hobby, has kept to this day, remains the reason I even denied it. That involves the question is about my favorite organisms. My favorite dinosaur is Troodon, which is regarded as the smartest dinosaur that ever lived. Since recently, he has, according to some researchers, get through the Dromaeosaurus competition, but I still hold firm on Troodon. It is said of him that he faced an important development, as it died out. Had this not happened today it could very well be the descendants of Troodons would now entertain in our place. After that, the velociraptor is coming to the Jurassic Park version, in real life he was smaller and feathered. Raptor comes after the Giganotosaurus, the biggest ever living theropod (bipedal meat-eater all she is one of the theropods), followed closely by the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the Spinosaurus.
    But I also have favorite fish, or marine reptiles. Among them are the Liopleurodon and Mosasaur. But I'm quite fond of a fish, especially won the Haikouichthys (this is a very special fish, one of the first ancestor of all vertebrates are coming [one of the first creatures with a spine that is, lived in the Cambrian sea]). I prefer to flying reptile Pteranodon and Quetzalcoatlus the.
    And the last is an animal that still lives: the domestic cat. We have copies of these two pieces in our home.
    And now I would like to return briefly of my favorite animals to a higher-level area of ​​interest that I have acquired over time through my previous hobby dinosaurs. Though it is also a very risky topic, but it has me intrigued and captivated. It is the great theme of evolution. Associated raises the question of the role of humans on the planet plays, whether we have the right to designate a period for us and also, inevitably associated with it, after the end of the Anthropocene, our extinction, or our adaptation. But enough about this kind of hobbies, interests and favorite animals.
    I go a step further and turn now to another hobby of mine. Now I want to finish everything about my favorite animals and turn to the next point, the question of which platform I use, as this location just for a console forum focusing on the PSP and PS3 very likely to be of interest. Not always, I was a Playstation 3 and Playstation Portable users and also I use not only these consoles, I do not think much of all these people who only view a platform as the best and call everyone else stupid. I think that one buys games based on content, not related to the platforms. Thus I am also a discussion platform for the best care, because I'm on the story that you want to tell me games. Nuja, that's a long story how I came to play, much too long and I'm sure a lot wasted too much time playing. It all started in kindergarten. What about children who started there already in the competition for power and prestige, much too early, I think, in retrospect it is rather shocking and sad. So we bought all of us, we talked about our parents, PSX, the first games I got for it was Jurassic Park - The Lost World and Spyro - The Dragon. If I remember back in proportion as the consoles were priced at that time.
    Because I liked dinosaurs, I was soon Dino Crisis.
    Parallel to the Playstation One thing I got at that time we had close to a computer shop that us over and over again borrowed, until I wanted to have some time, with some delay, a Nintendo 64 with games like Pokemon Stadium, Turok, Mario party and the same, many old games that today, unfortunately, hardly anyone knows.
    When I was a violent game with a friend who was younger than I was playing, and it had a shooting, I had an unspeakably bad some. I knew at this time, which is an artificial intelligence, but I knew that the character was not real, but I felt sorry for the person. If it was not murder already, so I thought then that it was at least property damage, because I destroyed something (killed), what others are developed.
    Until that time I only used the computer to me to find tips and tricks to play on the Internet. But then released games such as Zoo Tycoon, Sim City and The Sims and I was attracted to the genre strategy games and simulations. It was one of the turning points that should make but only years later.
    From a cousin of mine, I got a Gameboy gift, which was still black and white, the Poket Game Boy. But I have loved the game Harvest Moon, I played it long and hard until a successor appeared for the color that I got.
    The years went by and I was still playing great on the consoles, I had become too PC games, but they were still in the minority. The big turn came later. When the PS2 came, there was an offer from us to Saturn, that this, got together with a mobile phone contract, for one euro. It took my mother and I got the console, along with Turok Evolution. Unfortunately, I find, it was never as good on the PS2 game, Final Fantasy X, I was actually quite good, as for PSX times, I was still dreaming of a sequel to Dino Crisis and Co, but should still be long time .
    Then it was time, the first rumors began to circulate, I was still playing PS2 (Turok, Final Fantasy X, War of the Monsters, etc) that there would be a sequel to Dino Crisis, unfortunately, on a different platform, the X-Box. Of course, I had a total dinosaur fan must have the X-Box. I got this for Christmas, shortly after the release of Dino Crisis third

2. Sauroid

Sauroid New Member

The X-Box pack included at that time as well as Midtown Madness Halo: Combat Evolved.
    As might be expected, Dino Crisis 3 was a total flop in my eyes. The game had nothing to do purely with more dinosaurs. It's enough not to clone them, they must be on a spaceship or even genetically engineered. This has led me to abandon the match after the first boss. Out of desperation I had no alternative but once be content with taking Halo. But in the meantime won the computer, even school-related, rapidly increasing its influence through speeches, then, some years later by writing with other people, forums and the like. I turned the console back. The first time turned the console back into my field of vision as me years ago, an acquaintance, the Nintendo DS gave to this point, I still got nothing to do with the console wars. The DS was quite nice, but too slowly bowed his end of the season, but I was through school and household chores, relatively busy and I read in my spare time also very happy. By the time that Capcom Dino Crisis 3 was not well done and I had to play Halo, my mother gave me the second part. So it had me very upset, as Halo 3 then appeared for the sequel, the X-box 360. But to me, were both the PS3 and the X-Box 360, too expensive, the price was out of proportion to past consoles.
    So I bought my X-Box 360, along with Halo 3 until years later when a friend gave me this for 100 €. Unfortunately, I did not have much of it, after a few months, she broke down, causing me to out of frustration, I immediately buy a new one. And since I got it with the first time. The first time I got the confrontation between the Playstation 3 - and with X-Box 360 users. One of the most senseless conflicts, I think, because this world is far from serious conflicts, as the possession of a particular platform. I bought myself out of trouble then, late last year, a Playstation 3 For the two new platforms, I have so far hardly games because they are still relatively new and I do not have as much games as they were a few years.
    And this year I bought the PSP, as Ergängzung for Nintendo DS, because I think games should be about the story, her testimony can not be bought on the platform.
    And so I come to play and also the next point, my favorite genre.
    I especially prefer the strategy and role playing. Rarely do I play FPS, this genre is for me not quite so popular. I make exceptions if it is a FPS with a (in my opinion, every person is individual and focuses on other areas) clever and meaningful story.
    Nuja games I've played in my youth, like Dino Crisis 1 and 2 were (because they occurred in dinosaurs), Command & Conquer Tiberium saga (the scenario because I really liked the idea of ​​our extinction, caused by us), Halo (also the aspect of destruction, as well as the topic of evolution), STALKER (Extinction, as well as in the next track), Fallout 3 and Turok (also my favorite animals).
    From the games I would now like to talk about my films. Here is me in my series of my favorite movies Jurassic Park 1-3 still on top, followed by Armageddon, Deep Impact, The Count of Monte Cristo (the version from 1998 with Depardieu), the ancestors of the dinosaurs, dinosaurs in the realm of the giants and the heir to the dinosaurs.
    Were the series that I really liked, and liked Wolf's Revier, for heaven's sake, place and Primeval - Primeval.
    Earlier I said that I love to read. Now I come to the point where I'm the electronics and turn away to talk about books, I take it to non-fiction books available in the collection with one. It begins, once again, with the two Jurassic Park novels, murder in the fall, STALKER series, Metro 2033/2034, Biosphere (I highly recommend), The Count of Monte Cristo, The Swarm (like this and the non-fiction to) message from an unknown universe, the Anthropocene - The earth in the age of man, Ink trilogy, The Selfish Gene (if the findings are already outdated, so I think it is worth reading and really interesting, although it was actually , is outdated), Exit Mundi (it is in this book only to world sunsets, actually really entertaining) source and fire / hurricane / icequakes (The Swarm for younger). Those were my favorite books.

Actually, I've said everything about my person, I am certain dimensions through. The only thing I can think even more interested in what you could, as I also have come my username. When I first time in my life that began with 14, the Internet was even when I was in elementary school I had internet, but I have this at this time, except to get me to do tricks and tips from the Internet, hardly used . But suddenly I began to do more with the Internet, not only work but also to write with friends. For this I put my user name to the Jurassic Park, I have applied in the forums. This was because Jurassic Park, to this day, my favorite film. But as I got older, more mature, I was faced growing doubts about this user name and I got to know and like other movies. The break came with my 18 Birthday. I came to the conclusion that the name was no longer appropriate for the age, since he seems a bit too childish, not age appropriate.
    Now it was to me a new devise, but also reflects my interests, and also sounds good to remember too easy. And I came up with the idea that the word dinosaur is Greek and means deinos Saura, which means in German as much as terrible lizard (translated further terrible reptile). But that would be too easy and was unsatisfactory, because everyone can probably copying, the art is making something your own, meaningful. Next I was thinking that the man has a humanoid structure, ie two arms, two legs, spine-dop-S, etc. This is known as Humanoid. Not to be confused with anthropos, meaning man in the true sense.
    This then created Humanosaurus and shortened Sauroid found, only to remember I Sauroid shorter and lighter than Humanosaurus, as this name would have been a little longer. So you could translate it as a human lizard (reptile or human), which as mentioned above, people in the true sense, Anthropos. What I found it quite funny is the fact that I did shortly after I saw a documentary, scientists have spun in the scenario of Sauroiden, a dinosaur as a pet.
    And I had to smile after all. Nuja is indeed not matter.
    So I was at least on my username.
    I think it was all worth knowing about me. If there is something unclear or if someone questions, he can make me happy.
    I hope for an nice time with us all.

Sincerely,
    Sauroid

3. Magnolia Grandiflora

Magnolia Grandiflora The Invisible Woman

Welcome to the forums! :D

4. queenofdisco

queenofdisco Amazing Horse

5. cheezMcNASTY

cheezMcNASTY Entertain me.

Welcome to the forums.
    Yeah, got to admit that I didn't read all that. Though, I've decided to memorize it word for word and say it every time I shake someone's hand from now on.

6. CunningLinguist

CunningLinguist There is no such thing as invisible people.