If this was a high school...

Meg

Lalalalala
Ms. Angel gave me a great idea. What if this site was a high school? What kind of role would you play? Would you be a student, teacher, custodian?

I'd be an english teacher that hates her job because she hates high school kids. I'd (not so) secretly wish I was a college professor instead, but I am still working on my doctorate and need to make money in the mean time. So here I am. In a high school. Teaching.

I'd try my best to get students to care, but I'd wouldn't really expect much. I'd be that laid back, doesn't-care-if-she-gets-fired teacher.

Here's my guesses for who people would be:

Steve: The principal no one sees
La Femme: The vice principal that may or may not be a little inappropriate
Cheez: The cool substitute teacher everyone hopes to get
Story: The gym teacher (think about it)
Queen: The health teacher
Angel: The teacher that gives all her students As (except the ones that **** her off)

What do you guys think?

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Health teacher?

So... when a mummy and daddy love eachother very much...

They desperately pray that God will leave a baby under a cabbage leaf in the garden.

Also: Brush your teach twice a day with mayonnaise and rinse your mouth with coke(either kind is fine).

Finally, do what ever the heck you want, I'm going for a nap. But no smoking pot k? The principal will smell if he comes in for a surprise inspection, so just wait until lunch.

Azer249

Steam: Azer249
Ms. Angel gave me a great idea. What if this site was a high school? What kind of role would you play? Would you be a student, teacher, custodian?

I'd be an english teacher that hates her job because she hates high school kids. I'd (not so) secretly wish I was a college professor instead, but I am still working on my doctorate and need to make money in the mean time. So here I am. In a high school. Teaching.

I'd try my best to get students to care, but I'd wouldn't really expect much. I'd be that laid back, doesn't-care-if-she-gets-fired teacher.

Here's my guesses for who people would be:

Steve: The principal no one sees
La Femme: The vice principal that may or may not be a little inappropriate
Cheez: The cool substitute teacher everyone hopes to get
Story: The gym teacher (think about it)
Queen: The health teacher
Angel: The teacher that gives all her students As (except the ones that **** her off)

What do you guys think?
Wait, i'm not on this list? It seems i am the nerdy kid no one ever notices...

Awwwwww Yeah.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Hmmm... All the Gym teachers I've ever had that are female are creepy. You tryin' to say something Meg? ;) I'd rather be the hopelessly romantic Theater teacher as you know I'm an actress! but if you want me to be the creepy mannish Gym teacher who checks out the girls/boys while they shower that's fine too. T_T

Also you forgot Magnolia! She'd be the super cool Science Teacher who mostly boasted about her knowledge in astrology. :p

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
LOL Or you could teach Greek Mythology! That would better suit you.

Why can't we make this highschool hogwarts? I'll be in Slitherin.... You can call me, Bellatrix Lestrange. :D
Ancient civilization teacher? *thinks* I can dig it. ;) (And I'm much better at it, that was kinda my thing in school.) I'd probably be like Meg, though; a little disappointed with my position and longing to be a college professor instead of stuck teaching high school.

At least I'm not a student, that would be hell.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Ancient civilization teacher? *thinks* I can dig it. ;) (And I'm much better at it, that was kinda my thing in school.) I'd probably be like Meg, though; a little disappointed with my position and longing to be a college professor instead of stuck teaching high school.

At least I'm not a student, that would be hell.

NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50... I'm sorry, those were the steroids. Being a student IS hell, been there done that and I've finally graduated college for GOOD. No more school for me EVER. XD

Meg

Lalalalala
Hmmm... All the Gym teachers I've ever had that are female are creepy. You tryin' to say something Meg? ;) I'd rather be the hopelessly romantic Theater teacher as you know I'm an actress! but if you want me to be the creepy mannish Gym teacher who checks out the girls/boys while they shower that's fine too. T_T

Also you forgot Magnolia! She'd be the super cool Science Teacher who mostly boasted about her knowledge in astrology. :p
I thought gym teacher would be good for you because you can talk about balls the entire time. ;);)

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
LOL - that wouldn't be me. I'd be the fat spectacled kid who is always picked last for teams, can't walk up the stairs without having some sort of asthma attack and hiding in the school toilets for almost every lesson.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
I know that the last post in this thread is two and a few months old and the rules clearly says not to bump old threads. But the idea of this thread is fun.

If this was a high school. I would be that quite rarely noticed student in the first half of high school. In the second half i will dramaticlly change and always end up going to the principle office because i am fed up with being rarely noticed.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I know that the last post in this thread is two and a few months old and the rules clearly says not to bump old threads. But the idea of this thread is fun.

If this was a high school. I would be that quite rarely noticed student in the first half of high school. In the second half i will dramaticlly change and always end up going to the principle office because i am fed up with being rarely noticed.
Uh oh... should I be worried? ;)

Hel

I would be a language teacher in prison because I'm currently having a phase where I'm into 18- and 19-year-olds... Or is that already too old for high school? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the American school system. Anyway, you know those reports about (mostly female) teachers who lose their jobs because of their slightly inappropriate relationships with students? That would be me.

tremor

woman of mayhem
Me? I would be the guidance councelor. Everyone would know I'm stoned all the time but damn do I give good advice or what? I would probably be having affairs with different members of faculty and the student body. I do try to console others and I'm almost always nice, so I figured guidance counselor would be a good fit.