1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am new here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by IntoxNitram, Jul 15, 2015.

1. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Martin and I play on the PS4 (my username is the same as my PSN), I have recently been looking into Dino Crisis again (loved the first two when they were out), and hoping so much that Capcom will remake the first two for current generation consoles after their success with REmake. Am I crazy?

This is still one of my favorite game series behind Resident Evil but unfortunately I no longer have the disks and can only find them for sale for ~$50 which I cannot justify spending right now.

Thanks!

2. La Femme Fatale

La Femme Fatale Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum! I just did a quick search and there are some DC disks on e-bay for around 20-50. I'm surprised that they are no longer in the PS Store. I remember buying the digital version there several years ago for around 10 bucks each.

IntoxNitram likes this.
  3. Magnolia Grandiflora

Magnolia Grandiflora The Invisible Woman

Welcome. :)

IntoxNitram likes this.
  4. CosmonautCowboy

CosmonautCowboy New Member

Welcome, and just FYI the games are still available digitally on the PSN store (at least in the US). Both games are $5.99 and will run on the PS3, Vita, and PSP.