Hello

Hi everyone!
I'm not a major fan of Dino Crisis, but I've come here for the tittes. Every size is welcomed.

I'm looking forward to meeting you ladies...

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Meg

Lalalalala
Hello there! Welcome to this pathetically small quint little site of ours. :D

Who is the Black Sheep of REN??
Ooops, it was meant to be the Black Cock of REN. I'll have to change that.

Aha. Don't worry. I didn't see anything. you're a quick gun when it comes to deleting posts. :p

Wait just a minute. How do you know I used to have those numbers attached to my name? Who are you?
I've studied sociology and i also have a masters in woman psychology. Dudging from your avatar and nickname those numbers seem to be suitable for you. I also used to visit DMC some time ago.

Meg

Lalalalala
I've studied sociology and i also have a masters in woman psychology. Dudging from your avatar and nickname those numbers seem to be suitable for you. I also used to visit DMC some time ago.
Okay, well what was your name then? XD

Okay, well what was your name then? XD
Hmm I had a lot of names there... I'm pretty sure I had Ralph Fiennes for a while. My last one must have been Elton John.

In REN I used to have Fallen, but i figured out it was kind of depressing. Plus it reminds certain things about myself which i hate with a passion. So it went to the garbage as well.

Meg

Lalalalala
Hmm I had a lot of names there... I'm pretty sure I had Ralph Fiennes for a while. My last one must have been Elton John.

In REN I used to have Fallen, but i figured out it was kind of depressing. Plus it reminds certain things about myself which i hate with a passion. So it went to the garbage as well.
FALLEN! Why didn't you say that in the first place? :D