Hai

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Hey guys, I'm from the RE forum and got invited by Femme ;). I was introduced to Dino Crisis when I played RE3 and played the demo. My favorite is of course the original with my favorite character being Regina. :) I look forward to having some fun here!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Is that so? Awesome.
Yes, I often feel as though I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body, although only half gay. ;) I have all the same characteristics of a gay male and surround myself with gay male friends.
Omg I love your sig! Welcome Story!!
Haha I hoped people would enjoy it! I love me some Dinosaurs! Now who thinks DC should get a remake soon? I flippin do! By the way, whoever designed this forum is awesome. I love it.:D

View attachment 25

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Welcome to this other forum person from another forum... or something like that.

Sometimes I wonder if I was supposed to have been born a lesbian.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Yes, I often feel as though I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body, although only half gay. ;) I have all the same characteristics of a gay male and surround myself with gay male friends.
Flamboyant, camp but also hilariously bitchy? If you are - then I think I just met my new best friend.

Brilliant thought! I'm going to be getting another tattoo soon, I think I'll just get that on my face. Thanks for the inspiration!
No, no, no. Get it put on your behind. Wear loose trousers and bent over in front of one of your unsuspecting friends. You can thank me later.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Flamboyant, camp but also hilariously bitchy? If you are - then I think I just met my new best friend.
Exactly. ;) Good to meet someone like moi!

No, no, no. Get it put on your behind. Wear loose trousers and bent over in front of one of your unsuspecting friends. You can thank me later.

I say he gets it tattooed on his nether regions!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
That would be funnier I guess. A ladyfriend opens his pantaloons, read thus words and says "You didn't tell me you were a lesbian!?"

Exactly, and thus more confusing begins... She'd probably assume he was a former lady and would then call him He-Man. His Peen would be jotted down as the best troll in history.