1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing moments thread!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Storyofmylife, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Storyofmylife

Storyofmylife ♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

I know we all got some awesome stories in this category! My most recent one happened yesterday. My parents left the house and I always decide to do crazy stuff when they leave! So I went into my room, put on my leather jacket, got into Joan Jett mode and began playing guitar on my amp. The song "Crimson and clover" to be specific. I was totally showing off in front of the mirror whilst rocking out. I began to sing my heart out and then looked to my left... There was my mother cracking up with my dad right behind her with a real WTF face. I had no excuse, so I just looked defeated and took my jacket off and kind of hunched over in shame. I guess they forgot something and came back, I don't know, but geez that was embarrassing... Okay now your turn! Share some fun and embarrassing stories here.

Oh and for all of ya'lls entertainment I forgot to add this. Picture speaks for itself, bad... BAD halloween choice. I'm not standing up in this pic for a reason... The costume was too short and I had a major ahem cameltoe problem and had to hand out candy to the kids like that. Oh God why.

[​IMG]

La Femme Fatale and Azer249 like this.
  2. La Femme Fatale

La Femme Fatale Super Moderator

I have a ton, and I usually can't remember them off the top of my head. The most recent one was probably the night I went out with my co-workers and ended up calling my manager (who was there) 'Fermambo.' Haven't been able to live that one down yet.

Storyofmylife likes this.
  3. Magnolia Grandiflora

Magnolia Grandiflora The Invisible Woman

I had a total spazz out moment in front of everyone, like the entire restaurant, by the drink machines a few months ago - but I swear I felt something in my hair! :(

@Story: Lmfao @ Crimson and Clover. (Man I hate that song.)

Storyofmylife likes this.
  4. Storyofmylife

Storyofmylife ♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

Last time I got really wasted I was with my bestie in Charlotte. We were at the hotel I was staying at and decided we'd stay at the bar. 10 mixed drinks later, my bestie was climbing on the bar asking the bartender to "f*ck me!"... She's deaf too so she was yelling that in her deaf voice. I began flirting hardcore with some drug dealers from Raleigh (who later gave me weed that I gave to my bestie who smoked it the next day.)

Now this is where it begins to get embarrassing. The drug dealer guy was very very thuggish, but apparently incredibly charming when you're wasted and he asked if I wanted to come up to his room. I said no, but not exactly in the way I would when sober. I said "I'm a virgin and I dunno if I could take all of your big black d*ck right now ;)".... WTF. Anyway he replied with "Dayumm girl dayummm... You know I'd do some things with my tongue first." I then drunkenly stumbled off and went over to my bestie giggling about it. We then proceeded to go into the hotel kitchen for some adventure that's very blurry to me now. She took her shirt off hoping the bartender would come in there so they could make out. People have brilliant thoughts when drunk I tell ya.

At some point we both had to pee so we stumbled into the bathroom... The floors had just been waxed and this is where it gets awesome. I opened the door, and some bitch ran right past me to get in and spilled my drink all over the floor. I went "RUDE BITCH IS RUDE" and called out for my friend because she had already gone in there... "Oh yeah she's deaf so she can't hear me" I thought... I began to walk into the bathroom and fell directly on my face... I was like "OH SH*T MY FACE... MY FACE." My friend eventually found me there on the ground rolling around and slipping and she tried pulling me up only to fall on top of me.

We were so wasted we couldn't get up from that very spot and she was lying there on top of me. That's when we began to scream for help, and people just walked right past us!!! They didn't even care we were crying out for help and slipping all over the bathroom floor. I guess they thought we were high or something. We eventually got up, but my face was SOO bruised up. Hurt like hell. Later that night she ended up locking the door to our room and not knowing, I tried banging on the door but she couldn't hear me because again... She's deaf. So I had to drunkenly call security up there to unlock the door, I was too drunk to explain what was happening so when they came up I was like "Friend... In room. Need inside her..." they looked at me like WTF but eventually I started crying so they unlocked the door. So messed up!

5. ArabPikachu

ArabPikachu Member

I remember wasting 24.99$ per month as a member on some site I don't even want to mention.

6. Krskull

Krskull Kamen Rider

Well when i was 10 years old i went to my grandparents farm. one morning i decided to drink milk straight from the sheep. So i asked my cousin to help me grabbed a sheep and tie it so it doesn't run around. I lied under it and started to milk it. the embarrassing part is i milked the wrong sheep.