Brand SPANKING new. Again.

Hello again, my new friends. :D :D :D

LOL idkwtf to say. I'm not new to forums, but it's been SOOOOOO long. Work with me, please? Idk how to do the forum thing anymore!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Hello again, my new friends. :D :D :D

LOL idkwtf to say. I'm not new to forums, but it's been SOOOOOO long. Work with me, please? Idk how to do the forum thing anymore!

I'll work with ya ;) This is my friend guys, she's awesome and I told her to come here because this is where all the cool kids hangout. She's probably the most awesome girl I know. Srsly. You all will love her!

tremor

woman of mayhem
*hurries back with sammiches for Angel* Yes ma'am here you are ma'am. I hope I made them just how you like it. *winces and waits for smack in the face* xD

Welcome welcome WEELLCOOMEEE! Sorry...I just ate like...a butt load of candy sooooo yeah :p I adore storyofmylife so I'm only assuming that I will adore you as well haha.

tremor

woman of mayhem
Your sig reminds me of a Rob Zombie music video... And I love Rob Zombie! I know she's from a movie, just not sure which... But hot dang she's sexy!
As a matter of fact, that's Sheri Moon Zombie :) his wife. Mr. and Mrs. Zombie are total badasses. The siggy is a scene from "House of a Thousand Corpses".

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Ah Duh! I should've known that. I was thinking it was either from that movie or The Devil's Rejects. I gotta re-watch those movies. They are awesome! I loved his version of Halloween too.

Angel

Administrator
Administrator
Tremor maek me inferiors sammiches.

You - new wommunz - build me a sammich wurthy of Mordor and maybe I no punish Tremor so bad...maybe...