Awesome/strange youtube vids thread????????

This just in...
RE: Running on water.

K Keo: one of the guys who was a part of the making said they were getting emails of people asking them if they could help them get more steps in. they were saying they could get like 5 steps on water
i_am_burning_with_love_tonight: BS.
K Keo: i dunno....they were admitting it was fake but they said that....
i_am_burning_with_love_tonight: I'm trying it.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I'm gonna try this one tomorrow.

I'm totally trying that tomorrow as well. I'm going to tell my mother I'm possessed by Satan and he's telling me to do it... I'll also add things like "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER. F YOU I CAN SUSPEND WATER!" and the classic "I WILL END YOU." :D

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I find this strange, awesome and slightly arousing?

And this... Is just plain awesome... Why can't we have dodgeball like THAT in real life? I know of some f*ckers I'd love to blow away!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I adore Jimmy Kimmel. I find him ridiculously funny, and there's something really sweet and genuine about how a lot of the people who work with him on the show are either his family or people he's been friends with for years. He's one classy guy.

This one has got to be my favorite. I love Jessica Biel's face. Priceless!

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
Have you seen the sexy baby contest?
It's hilarious and is pretty close to the truth when it comes to Toddlers and Tiaras hahaha

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
LMAO I love the spanish being spoken in a creepy guy's voice. Dafuq is he saying? LOL Groovy music btw... I'm trying to find an old spanish prank show that always took it too far called infarto. It was horrible, but hilarious.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
< This lady has balls of steel... Or is insane or both. Wow, just wow.