Your generic "who is your fave character?" question!

Who is your favour DC 1 character?

• Regina

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Gail

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Rick

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Dr. Kirk

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The T-Rex.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • The compy's because they're so widdle and cute

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • One of the dead dudes

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I tried searching for this topic but I couldn't find anything so I just figured I'd make a new one. :p So... whose your favourite character (from the first game)!? And why. 'Cause I'm creative like that.
Edit: And yes, I know there's some really bad-ass grammar in the title.

Haven

I picked Regina :). She's one of my favourite video game characters.
But I also like Gail, Rick and Dr Kirk.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Regina is amazing, always loved her - and her arse. But I really like Gail too, mainly because he's so practical and I imagine a cute little: "I love you but I'm too tough to tell you," thing between he and Regina. :oops: I also like the compy's; they are really cute and that little sound they make as they run is adorable. :D

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
They won't really hurt you unless you just stand there. As long as you keep moving, you can avoid the danger and get to hear the cute little chomping sounds they make as they make like buzzards. ;)

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Though, I have to admit they annoyed me a bit in the second game. I'm so bad at the part where you have to chase it around for like twenty minutes trying to get your frickin' key back. And it's just like, having the time of it's life.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I haven't played the second one but that sounds hilarious. I can just imagine you sitting in front of your console with that little anime pulse point in your forehead going: "Give me my freaking key back! But aww, you're so adorable you little thief." lol

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Yeah, that so was not a good day for me. :D But I've got it down to like, 5 minutes now so I'm proud of meself.

Meg

Lalalalala
I don't know who any of these characters are, but I picked Regina because she apparently has a great butt. I also picked the T-rex because I'm worried (s)he'd kill me if I didn't.

Tbh the only characters I can remember are Regina and The T-Rex cause it always scared the crap outta me when it would come crashing through a window or whatever.