• Dino Crisis

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Dino Crisis 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dino Crisis 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dino Stalker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jurassic Park; the Lost World... oh, wait..

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I'm going to go with the first one. Awesome storyline and the characters and the voice acting was surprisingly quite adequate. It had a couple of the scariest moments in video gaming at the time. And I loved making darts. In fact, I spent like, half the game making the poisonous darts. Good times.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I have to go with the first one as well, especially since it's the only one I've ever played. :p From what I've seen, though, I don't believe I would like Dino Stalker very much, or Dino Crisis 3 - and if I did, by some miracle, end up getting an X-Box and liking DC3, it would probably be in the same way that I like the concept of ORC compared to the Resident Evil universe; in a completely different and unrelated way. I've been seriously thinking about buying DC2 at the PSN store but, from what I know about it, I still believe the awesome-ness of Regina's arse in the first one will trump all. :D

The Lost World was good, though and comes in as a very close second. Wait, what...?

Romero

Gold Supporter
I don't know, but I'm sure it's going to be either 1 or 2. Those are said to be the best games.

Haven

I'm torn, I love 1 & 2 the same! But if I had to pick, i'd pick the first one. I like the resident evil style survivor horror, 2 was good but was really different to the original. Never played 3 or dino stalker (but I really wanna play the latter).

Gikoku

Hot Dog and a Shake
1st one without question. The story, the characters, the music, the gameplay, the creep-factor of not knowing what was around the next corner, but you KNEW something was going to jump out at you.

I will have to go with the 1st too since it's the only one I've played. It's been a long time since I played the 1st one but I do remember how similar it was to resi but I found the dino's to be more challenging than those slow ass zombies xD