What did you think of Dino crisis 2

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I know that Regina and Jill completely out-do any of my real life girl crushes, they're just that hardcore. (I mean they fight dinosaurs and BOW's, what more could a girl ask for?)

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I wonder what it is that attracts or draws people to her. I mean, I was looking at that poll I made a while ago... and there's not many fandoms where people almost unanimously have one favourite character. Is it just because she's the main protagonist? I know we joke about certain... qualities... but I think she's rather unique in that aspect.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I think it's because she such a strong, cool-headed, rational female character. (That biting, unexpected sarcasm also scores her some points with me.) She just seems very real despite the situation. It also helps that she's very attractive and has nice assets.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I DID IT! I FOUND ALL THE FILES; I AM A GENIUS!

I still don't understand over half of this game, though...:confused: (But I got all the Dino File. *iz smarticle*)

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Neither did I. I get that they wanted to do something a little different and include a few more dinosaur species but I just felt it dragged on and on. I didn't like how slow she moved and it seemed to take away from 'Regina time'.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I agree it did feel a tad tedious and the weapons you were able to use during that portion of the game need an upgrade. The rate of fire was way too slow for how fast those underwater dinos were moving.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
Yeah Regina didn't like that part too.
I agree it did feel a tad tedious and the weapons you were able to use during that portion of the game need an upgrade. The rate of fire was way too slow for how fast those underwater dinos were moving.
You can use the sub weapon (the glove) to stun them. and then shoot them with the main one. it works for me.

When I read an in-game file about some researcher wanting humans and dinosaurs to live peacefully together, my dad replied by saying "it took someone like Fred Flinstone to tame a dinosaur" ;)

Krskull

Kamen Rider
When I read an in-game file about some researcher wanting humans and dinosaurs to live peacefully together, my dad replied by saying "it took someone like Fred Flinstone to tame a dinosaur" ;)
That isn't a bad Idea for a new DC game. it could take place after DC2. Regina gets thrown back in time to the Stone age and teams up with Fred to bring peace between Humans and Dinosaurs.

Just did a quick search and I can't seem to find anyone either. Just as well, though; Regina's a goddess all her own. I always assumed her appearance was taken partly from Jill, though; they do look quite similar.
I'd actually love to know who modelled for her (if there was one), or was the basis for her image. I could never find anything!
Judging by how Regina had her character model based on that of the original Jill Valentine, I'm assuming Regina's modeled after Catherine Disher

@Back on-topic
Having that compy steal my key card made me laugh and feel frustrated at the same time

I'd like a remake of Dino Crisis 2 with over-the-shoulder camera and laser-sight aiming, so I'd definitely want it to move away from the pre-rendered backgrounds.