New Dino Crisis

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
I don't know - as I said over at REN, I don't think the information in this article brings us any closer to an actualized sequel/reboot. I don't know what sort of relationship Mikami currently has with Capcom... but from what I've heard it seems highly unlikely that Mikami will be able to secure the rights to make the game.

Rogozhin

I tried to read the original after seeing Spain and came away with nothing but insecurities. It might take six hours, but I can arguably sort-of read Spanish articles. That one was Portuguese.

Well, anyway, it's too vague to say much. Unless Mikami hurled the CEO's desk through a window before resigning I don't suppose they'd have much reason to rule out letting him try it. He's hardly going to wreck some prestigious franchise if he stuffs it up, and dinosaurs might mean money right now.

Or not. I don't know how they decide which games might make money. I can't see how you would dismiss it with any real certainty, and 12 years is a long time to forget a rubbish sequel. Especially when only about 5 people in the universe ever played that rubbish sequel.