Every video I do for this will be unplanned.​
No test runs.​
It is entirely improvised.​
I'll update this post as I upload more.
Let's (learn to) Play Dino Crisis completed April 1, 2012.​

Steve

Administrator
Administrator
Nice one, cheezy. It's almost like watching one of the little 'uns take their first steps. :'(

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Has anyone offered up names for those dinosaurs yet? How about Krill the Warrior King or... Bubbles.

As an ode to MJ.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Has anyone offered up names for those dinosaurs yet? How about Krill the Warrior King or... Bubbles.

As an ode to MJ.
Which name of the two would you like? And would you like it on inside dinosaur or outside dinosaur?
I suggested he call one Queen.

Then he killed Queen.
U do no such things. >:0
If u did, then u wer lukin @ teh rong dinosurz cuz I havnt kild either of teh too that r eligible 4 naming.

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
U do no such things. >:0
If u did, then u wer lukin @ teh rong dinosurz cuz I havnt kild either of teh too that r eligible 4 naming.
I left a comment on Part 7 on Youtube. For the Dinosaur out in the hallway, that you kept running past and leaving alive. I thought that was the one you wanted left alive and named... but I thought you then killed him in Part 8? :(

If u jst dun wanna call one queen den call one Fred k? dat wud b kewl.

Storyofmylife

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
I thoroughly enjoyed watching the first video. You're one funny dude. It does get frustrating having to play in that old angle, and sometimes the doors take forever to open, but it's so much fun playing oldschool capcom games!

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Just announce the names of the dinosaurs dammit (or please, whichever is more 'lady-like')! You don't need to go back to those areas for anything at this point in the game :p

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
I don't watch many LPs but this seems entertaining enough so far. I'll be sure to watch the rest.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching the first video. You're one funny dude. It does get frustrating having to play in that old angle, and sometimes the doors take forever to open, but it's so much fun playing oldschool capcom games!
Thank you both. :)
Gotta love some positive feedback. If either of you, or anyone else for that matter, have any suggestions or tips don't hold back. I'm all for feedback of any type.

Just announce the names of the dinosaurs dammit (or please, whichever is more 'lady-like')! You don't need to go back to those areas for anything at this point in the game :p
Sounds like a good plan. They've gone too long unnamed anyway. I plan on doing an episode tonight, so I'll be sure to do it first thing. We'll go visit them later on anyway. Queen 2.0 and Bubbles have been neglected for far too long.

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
Oh, by the way, I noticed that in part twelve the game totally skipped the CGI movie thing that normally happens right after that profound crate-pushing puzzle (so around 12 minutes in), what's going on thur?

I so wanted to see my boyfriend Dr. Kirk.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
I've currently got 3 episodes that I filmed tonight. I'll be rendering and uploading them over the next few days.
Oh, by the way, I noticed that in part twelve the game totally skipped the CGI movie thing that normally happens right after that profound crate-pushing puzzle (so around 12 minutes in), what's going on thur?

I so wanted to see my boyfriend Dr. Kirk.
Hmm... I'm not sure! I think you're right... it does look like the video was cut a bit short. It's very possible that I had a little glitch with Fraps at that moment (it's happened a few times now...) and just didn't realize it. If I had known I would have tried to find some way to go back so I'd have that footage in there. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. It's not much of a fix, but the most I can do at this point is make a little note acknowledging it. Really wish I had noticed it myself earlier! :(

queenofdisco

Amazing Horse
Cheez...

Cheezeh...

You and I are bros4lyfe. Srsly. I love Queen teh dino.

EDIT: But I don't like mac n cheese 'cuz it makes me sick lul.