Dinostalker

Since there's not been a specific forum for this Dino Crisis installment, I thought of creating a thread for it in the series' General Discussion forum

The central character is Mike Wired and this game is an FPS compatible with Namco's GunCon (short for Gun-Controller)

It'd be nice if Capcom released this as a PS2 Classic on PSN since they've already given the PSN rerelease treatment for the first two Dino Crisis games

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I'm not sure PS2 games will be receiving the PSN treatment, to be honest. At least not right now. There doesn't seem to be a huge demand for them and, in any case, I'd be super duper surprised if the rarer ones, like the Gun Survivor series, ever crossed over. They seem to be completely forgotten in the shuffle.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
That would be awesome. Even though the third one supposedly sucked, I'm a bit bummed that I never got to play it and see for myself.

Krskull

Kamen Rider
I haven't played the third one. but from what i have seen. its not really bad. the only thing that i don't like about it is the Camera system.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I think everyone's main issue was the complete departure from the original DC games. All in all, from what I've seen, it doesn't look terrible. Probably shouldn't have been named Dino Crisis but definitely not the worst thing I've ever seen.