Dino Crisis - the movie!

La Femme Fatale

Super Moderator
If Paul Anderson ever decided to y'know, take this game, butcher it a bit and hand it to us on a plate... what would you like to see? In terms of storyline... actors...

Apart from it never happening, that is.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
I would most definitely like to see this never happen, like even in an alternate future or separate time-line or whatever. Firstly: some things just don't translate nicely into live-action, secondly: I can't see anyone playing the awesomeness that is Regina and thirdly: they'd just screw it up. Don't give them any ideas!

Steve

Administrator
Administrator
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Michael Bay jumps on this opportunity to bring the Dino Crisis series to life on the big screen. I can totally picture a T-Rex transforming into a truck. Shia LaBeouf would make for the perfect casting of Regina.

After seeing Hollywood make unfaithful cinematic-adaptations of Resident Evil, I wouldn't want the same thing to happen with the first two Dino Crisis games.

On another note, having an actor for Regina would require red hair dye and anyone who does their research should know that hair dye has chemicals you don't want in your hair.

Last edited:

Taylor the Impaler

Third Energy Physics Research
I think it would be interesting if there was a prequel movie to the first Dino Crisis. About the how the Ibis Island facility went down. The struggle and slaughter against the onslaught of dinosaurs after the experiment. It must've taken a while to completely overrun a place that big. We're always left witnessing the result of the damage but not often the process.