Dino Crisis 'Manhua'???

Krskull

Kamen Rider
From what i have red Manhua are Chinese comics. Its originally an 18th-century term used in Chinese literati painting. It became popular in Japan as manga in the early 19th century. I think that the story told in the manhua is set in an alternative universe of the game.

Magnolia Grandiflora

The Invisible Woman
Yes, Manhua are Chinese comics; just like Manga means Japanese comics. Unfortunately, you can't tell what they're saying since it's all in Chinese but I still have all the pages of the Manhua saved on my computer and there is a synopsis of what's going on in the comics on the Dino Crisis Wikipedia.

The Manhua has absolutely nothing to do with the events of the game, though.

Forerunner

In the years before Capcom's big overhaul (when the Production Studios were abolished), they gave licenses to Hong Kong-based artists to print comics to advertise their new games. Most of them had little to do with the games they were advertising, and often ended up being about magic. Resident Evil 2 had a 60-part manhua adaptation ("BIO HAZARD 2") which abandoned the game after 15 issues and turned into an Appleseed/Ghost in the Shell/Dragon Ball rip-off where Leon is Jesus and Superman.

In the case of manhuas such as "biohazard 0", the writers obviously didn't play the game and created the story based on what they could remember from the 1999 announcement. I imagine the "DINO CRISIS" manhua worked the same way - some shared characters and little else.